What's new

Mr.P's revamped/rejuved grow spirit 11 come take a look

Mrpiston38

ah ty Who-dat, i didnt pay for it so its all good. it was a sample but u have to use at day 10 of flower no later, so i wont be using it till i know if i have fems out of the Strw cgh or the g13Xhp's. i wasnted them casue the oddeys are stretching like a mother fucker and i was trying to keep the stretching to a min. but since i had the issues with the ph i had to flush so i will wait till they need another watering before i feed again. but wont use the Bushmaster till later on down the road. ty for hanging out

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

there already flipped :) im 12 days 12/12

Attachments

• 11-1.2.jpg
    11-1.2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 10

Mrpiston38

ty loki im happy. its been a long time since i have grown anything, so im stoked that i didnt kill any yet rofl

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

the garden seems to have not been to greatly affected by the PH inbalance. flowering seems to be chugging along. I will post some pics once i water again, that should be on monday. that will put me 1 week from when i had to flush, i am not happy that it has/will take a week for the soil to dry out.
i am also going to instal a small space heater today. (i know i know there are soooooo many fears about them and causeing fires. i have thought of the best way to combat this. here is my solution. it is on a seperate plug (Breaker) on its own time. it will kick on every 2hrs for 20 min then off so it wount get too hot. it will be just hot enought to warm up the plants and try and combat the higer RH that i am STILL FIGHTING.

good news is that the mango is VERY MOLD RESIST the Oddey's are an unkown to me and who i got them from, he had onlky run them 1 time and then i got clones so it will be interesting to see. sry to rable but i figures a longer updated was needed.

Oh on a lighter note all the seedling have been transplated. I did get one funky new plastic air pot deal. not sure about its size or anthing but it was a shop freebie to try so why the hell not. I also have one in a convin 2 gal grow bag (not smart/air pot). i want to compar plastic grow bag V the smart pot on how it grows and develop.

enjoy

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

so here is a couple pics as promissed after the feeding. first is the group in flower, then a macro of the mango, then the oddey, and finaly in the veg cab and like i said the weired little death pot lol. can someone ID this pot for me. i didnt get any info on it they just were like here try it out . hope all are doing well.

Go Ninners

Mr.P

Attachments

• group 11-6.jpg
    group 11-6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 6
  • mango 11-6.jpg
    mango 11-6.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
  • oddey 11-6.jpg
    oddey 11-6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
  • veg 11-6.jpg
    veg 11-6.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 11

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin like they movin right along yo,tht little pot is so the roots can prune themselves as they hit the air im pretty sure.i forget if they call them smartpots or wtf they was called,didnt u have to snap it together or was it already together?
peace-T-

LokiLoki

Death pot! Thats an Airpot :) 6Liter i guess it is. Supposed to work great :)

Plants looking nice, going to be a real flowerparty in there soon!

Mrpiston38

hey T it came together already. it didnt come with the proper deal to put it together so they used mini zipties. seems to work ok to this point :) awsome u had time to drop in and say what cracking :wave:

Loki yo what up man, i am deff looking forward to having a flower party, its been sooooo long and i am jazed that all things asside my garden is chugging along.

om a side note im not too happy about having to run a space heater 5-6 X a day to get temps up/RH down, but... but the plants are loving the warmer temps and i have noticed signiff resin production over the last 2 days.

hope yall enjoyed the pic update, and remember stay safe and green

Mr.P

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
om a side note im not too happy about having to run a space heater 5-6 X a day to get temps up/RH down, but... but the plants are loving the warmer temps and i have noticed signiff resin production over the last 2 days.
I don't know what your light schedule is but for next run or at least whenever it's cold (or hell, year round) run your lights at night during the coldest part of the day so you aren't fighting temps all the time. For instance my schedule was 7am off 7pm on (now 6 and 6 stupid daylight savings). That way I'm able to run a 1k in a 3x3 tent and not overheat. Just a thought.

Mrpiston38

but see i am having these issues durring the day and the night. my temps are low all around and there not changing from night to day more then 5-10 degre. kinda lame if u ask me, but im finding keeping temps more even during the day then at night + i cant know for certin if ima get light leaks durring the day. next runn will fix the issue im having but at that point i think that i wont have these cold ass temps lol :)

Mrpiston38

i cant put the space heater in the room or it shut off after 30 seconds. and ive found that with the light on durring the day i can keep the door open and let the heater do its job outside the room. not to mention i sleep in the same room as the grow so all the fans running all night would not be beuno :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
What are cold temps though? My girls get down to the low and mid 50's every lights out at the coldest. Just recently I had to work out of town for the week and had to leave the girls to their own devices. When I got back I noticed that the temperature coming in to the tent got down to 37! Not saying that that happens regularly but they will survive.

Mrpiston38

temps are steady in the 50's but my main issue is Humitity, if my temps dont get up the RH gets way out of control. so for example the other night temps were 51 deg with a 66%RH, this was at 3 AM lights go out at 7pm/7am. and at 1 pm with lights on for 6 hrs, temps 59 with a 61% RH. so, I tryed to put the heater in the rooom, but i cant, even on the timmer becasue at the angle i would have to have it at, it will not run. it senses that its tipped over and wont run (for fire safty) lol. so at this moment i have the door open space heater on, temps out side right now are 52 degress, in the room 80 w/33% hum. I wish i could run the lights at night but u see with the issues im having, I cant. I hope this answers ur Q Who

Mr.P

oh almost forgot we all kno that the colder the space the slower the growth will be espescialy when it comes to fruiting plants (IE cannabis) so the warmer i can make it the better it is for the ladies within reason of course. :wave:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do u have intake and exhaust?if so y nnot set the heater by ur intake and let it bring in heat like tht....then ur exhaust could get rid of the heat as its scrubbin...u be suprised how much better them girls will do when their environment is dialed and consistent yo.
just sayin...im sure u get it eventualy....environment is crucial tho bro.
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

T ur absolutly right. I cant do a proper intake/exhaust tho. since this isnt my home and the property manager is right next door and ironcly was just on my roof last thursday fixing issues i was having so i cant cut the roof, or the wall to the outside. since this is a room i live in i can have tubbing and ducting all over the place. i would be ok if i could just get the RH down. atm durring the lights on period i can open the door and have the heater going untill the day temps get warmer. not to bad atm, but deff could be better. i have an idea about a lil extraction system but im not sure how i will do it. ty for the imput T, its always welcome and very much appreciated :bow:

Mr.P

Mrpiston38

a dehum would be great if i could fit one in the room, i have looked into them. would have been a great idea but becasue of there size and the "lack there of" of space already it wont work :( but ty for the grea idea WHo :) will post pics in a day or so have a goood night yall, and stay safe and green

Mr.P

Latest posts

Latest posts