What's new

Mr.P's revamped/rejuved grow spirit 11 come take a look

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st off,dont cut a hole in ur attic if ur ll lives right next door yo,never know how many ways that could go bad fast.just my 2 pennies.

room is comin together nicely homie.tape them seems up tight,maybe throw a couple staples hereand there on the walls if u need to tighten them up at all...a 250 shouldnt throw tht much heat,plus its about to cool down so u might be able to use the free heat,set the lights for evening when it cools down or whatever....nug looks nice too,tell ur homie it looks like he showed his ass off w tht run,he can pull his pants up now :D
keep it poppin maing,no turnin back.
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

Nameless I live in a modular home, and he is right next door. it would be obviouse :) but yea the 250 will produce enough heat + where i live my ave winter temps are around 65ish. but being that its all metal and once it gets hot, the heat dissapation is very poor... i have tried in years past to run a 400 as u may remember and temps were out of control.

the walls are all one piece Poly and then i layed a piece on the floor that goes up a foot to seal off the bottom and for the first time i can say without a shadow of a doubt there will be 0 light leaks :)

ty guys for comming in and here is a pic or 2 of what was my mustang. and thanks for staying tuned :)

Attachments

• 0917011629.jpg
    0917011629.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 6
  • 0917011629a.jpg
    0917011629a.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 0917011630a.jpg
    0917011630a.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 0917011630b.jpg
    0917011630b.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 4

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fucked up shit yo,i hope hes payin ur insurance to fix it or somethin maing...i mean friends is friends but my ride.....my ride....awww naww maing you gotta come out the pocket directly.
and after that dont ever even think about askin to use my shit again.wow bro,thts fucked up.
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

yea its deff messed up, but she did everything poss to try and avoid it and she got nailed. SHe tho is helping buy another car so she is "manning up" so to speek :)

I just finished the veg cab and YAY for no light leaks :) here is a couple pics of all the fun :p i know the veg cab looks kinda ghetto but hell i had one that was more ghetto then this and it rocked, so i figured this will be awsome as well.

I will use day light spectrum CFL probly 100w mini cfls and they should be more then enought to keep babies happy and growing.

enjoy

Mr.P

Attachments

• 0920011548.jpg
    0920011548.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 0920011545a.jpg
    0920011545a.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 0920011543.jpg
    0920011543.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 0920011053a.jpg
    0920011053a.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as long as it works yo...how u gettin rid of heat outta there tho?...or does it not get tht hot?
ur movin right along maing.
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

there should be almost 0 heat with this system and since its small scale ill just have a lil fan in both spots just to thinken up the stems :) but i never had any issues before with heat and the cfl veg area last time so hince my thinking. ima check out ur spot right now, ty for kicking it with me T nice to have a old homie in here giving my good vibes :) and yea i already have a replacment whip, not as cool as the stang but wil get a shit ton better gas mileage and out here gas is almost 4 bucks a gal and for a while it was near 5. thast shit gets rough after a while lol

Mr.P

ps ill be getting around to getting soil in the next few days and i hope to be germing seeds really soon.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fasheezy bro.i figured u had the heat mapped out,was just curious...good stuff about the G ride,i hear ya mainf gas is trippin out here too
....just sayin,u better go get tht soil and chit,cant have a grow log without a grow!!!!
:laughing:
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

well ur wish is my comand.... went today and talked with the homie, i am going to be getting 4 ready to flower clones due to him being over stocked :) his loss my gain :) :jump: and i will be poping seeds here in the next few days. I also got the 250w Floro runnin and its been on over 2 hrs and the space is like 75ish with no fans or air movement. I will get a couple small fans to help with circ and i should be off and running. here is a couple pics of the days arrends.. :) also picked up 2 new timers one for each spot. I have all the neuts i will need so the show is going to get hot quicks

Attachments

• 0921011644.jpg
    0921011644.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 0921011642.jpg
    0921011642.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5
  • 0921011641c.jpg
    0921011641c.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 0921011315a.jpg
    0921011315a.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 7
  • 0921011011.jpg
    0921011011.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 4

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
What up Mrpiston, just got caught up with all the ups and downs lately lol. Nice piece though. Closet is looking excellent, is that just panda film over the frame? I've always had a hard time dealing with that shit, yours looks straight though.

On with the plants!

Mrpiston38

hey rob ty for joining the party, yea that is just the poly over bare boards. I have had issues with it in the past but i just took my time and didnt rush it and it turned out great.

I talked to the homie and if all works out well i "should" have my clones this weekend. if not next week. untill then ill wait. i am not going to pop seeds till im in full on flower with the others so that i dont run out of space. ty for sticking it out with me yall and i promis it should be rocking here soon.. untill then stay safe and green homies

Mr.P

LokiLoki

hey rob ty for joining the party, yea that is just the poly over bare boards. I have had issues with it in the past but i just took my time and didnt rush it and it turned out great.

I talked to the homie and if all works out well i "should" have my clones this weekend. if not next week. untill then ill wait. i am not going to pop seeds till im in full on flower with the others so that i dont run out of space. ty for sticking it out with me yall and i promis it should be rocking here soon.. untill then stay safe and green homies

Mr.P

Looking forward to see what you can do with the clones :)

Mrpiston38

yea me too loki, they will be here on sunday, i am going to the shop to get a couple small fans and some 2gal smart pots. i am very interested in how they will work :p pluss they are cheap lol. here is a pic of the final look of the flower room. something funny tho while building the stand for the tote to sit on, i blew the tip of the ole thumb with the hammer. on the last damn nail of this project. i guess its just the icing on the cake :) I cant wait for the clones I am getting 1 mango, 1 purple god, and 1 quazar (I think). have a good night yall.

Mr.P

Attachments

• 0923011626.jpg
    0923011626.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 11

LokiLoki

yea me too loki, they will be here on sunday, i am going to the shop to get a couple small fans and some 2gal smart pots. i am very interested in how they will work :p pluss they are cheap lol. here is a pic of the final look of the flower room. something funny tho while building the stand for the tote to sit on, i blew the tip of the ole thumb with the hammer. on the last damn nail of this project. i guess its just the icing on the cake :) I cant wait for the clones I am getting 1 mango, 1 purple god, and 1 quazar (I think). have a good night yall.

Mr.P

Ah ive done that so many times, fucking hurts! But its probably gonna be worth it :D

Purple god sounds interesting, is it some new strain ?

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok i typed out a long post and deleted it on accident.... anyway, looking good bro wishing you the best of luck. cant wait to follow along. nice little veg area too!

Mrpiston38

thanks guys i appreciate all the poss vibes. Purple god is a strain out of humbolt Ca. I am not sure of its liniage or anything like that. I saw them all today and i have had a change of heart. I am getting 2 Odyssey and 2 mango clones. I finished all the last min touches on both the veg and flower area today. i got my fans and chain to make the light adjustable, and i also picked up some 2gal smartpots for the flower side. it was a purfect fit with 6 as ull see in the pic :) enjpy and the clones come tomarrow AM :0

Attachments

• 0924011725a.jpg
    0924011725a.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 0924011726.jpg
    0924011726.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 5

Mrpiston38

alrighty as promissed CLONES ARE HERE!!!! :yay: :jump:. They look great, they were a bit old to still be in just clone tray but there nice. 2 mangos and 2 odysse pics below :) I did give then a small dose of Flora nova grow and GH's rapid start to help with transplant shock.

I did a full 24hr run on both of the boxes,the homie brought over an aquas 5 (i think) digitar temp/humid/ppm meater. this thing was epic, and gave me at an idea of what temps could be if timers failed to turn off lol. flower was 690ppm @78*/ 40%humid. I'm having tropical weather so that what i attribute the high humid. veg box was 35%humid/82* with a 875ppm. Not to bad for a small scale CFL grow :)

If anyone has any imput or adivice or general help its always much appreciated and ty for sticking with me but now there is something growing again. Guess who's back, back again....

Enjoy
Mr.P

Attachments

• 0924011728a.jpg
    0924011728a.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 0925011401a.jpg
    0925011401a.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 0925011401c.jpg
    0925011401c.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 0925011404b.jpg
    0925011404b.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 14

Mrpiston38

hey yall i do have a quick question about clones!

how long after transplanting can i start doing LST/ femming/supper cropping? now these are older clones that were a little niglected. after the putting them into soil and giving them Floranova grow + GH rapid start for healthy root growth they have seemed to have perked back up and they "seem" to have started growing. I am just wondering if there is a good rule of thumb when dealing with clones is all. and what kind of time frames should i be using for them

ty gain Mr.P

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm no expert by any stretch but if you check out my newest thread I started training 4 out of my 6 girls just 8 days after transplanting them. I got them as rooted clones in rockwool cubes and put them in FFOF. I've only had them a little over two weeks and I've already started them on some pretty decent training.

*edit* I wanted to add that I the headband was getting crazy lanky again so I FIMed two or three of the newest main growth shoots so the meristem could catch back up.

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Shit I thought I had lost my mind, I didn't realize that you had two similar threads going on. Well, you got two of the same answers from me then. :laughing: Essentially, don't be shy when training. Have a safe word they can shout out but otherwise keep flogging them. :tiphat: