What's new

Mr Nice SSH or Rez Sour Diesel?

B

Blue

One is a plant that has been hyped up to legend status to make money while the other made it's name from being a true Holy grail.

p.s the holy grail is SSH

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
One is a plant that has been hyped up to legend status to make money while the other made it's name from being a true Holy grail.
p.s the holy grail is SSH

we have/are growing both strains, and both are 'good'... neither is 'great' and neither are the 'holy-grails'...
still searching for it....

B

Blue

Life like weed is about opinion this is mine it may not roll with the rest of the worlds but if you offered me two grams of silver haze or a oz of D I would take the SSH EVERY time.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
while I will not argue that shanti is 10x the breeder Rez is........And that Rez will tell you to fuck off if you have a problem There is not even the slightest doubt in my mind that sour diesel is just plain better........I run both..............And it's also very easy to see that S.D. can very easily be a pheno of Jack Herrer Or at least has haze in it's genetic makeup...........Also folks the mother used for the orginal Nycd came from seeds Any guesses as to what seeds they were??????thats right folks ecsd.........probly s1's

sour diesel

picture.php

picture.php

ssh

picture.php

picture.php

spadedNfaded

Veteran
There are a lot of people here voting ssh! I thought for sure SD would at least be giving it a run for it's money.

Here's my experience-

I ran 4 MNS SSH beans. I got 4 different (FEMALE!)phenos, none of which had a "haze" taste as i know it. That being said, i now have 14 other beans i can attempt to pop and keep searching for a true 12-13 week hazey haze.

I have run SD IBL clone and a couple phenos of Rez's SSSDH. If i had to choose between my experience based on the seeds/clones that i have run i would say SD IBL.

If i had a true hazey SSH clone to run, i think the scale would turn the other way.

....and, fwiw, these are both very very good strains. I dont think you could be unsatisfied spending the money on either.

good luck!

- SubN

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
There are a lot of people here voting ssh! I thought for sure SD would at least be giving it a run for it's money.

Here's my experience-

I ran 4 MNS SSH beans. I got 4 different (FEMALE!)phenos, none of which had a "haze" taste as i know it. That being said, i now have 14 other beans i can attempt to pop and keep searching for a true 12-13 week hazey haze.

I have run SD IBL clone and a couple phenos of Rez's SSSDH. If i had to choose between my experience based on the seeds/clones that i have run i would say SD IBL.

If i had a true hazey SSH clone to run, i think the scale would turn the other way.

....and, fwiw, these are both very very good strains. I dont think you could be unsatisfied spending the money on either.

good luck!

- SubN

Ive never even gotten a chance 2 run S.D ibl..Nor the MNS beans..But ive smoked ALOT of diffrent diesels here being from the big city so it comes down 2 personal preference ive smoked silver haze one time and was hooked..ive never been that high in my life..it was sweet..like sugar..and it smelled soo good..like sweet spices..

FOR EX..If im goin 2 the club im gonna smoke sour D the smell is like no other..and the high is great up like so its harder 2 get drunk :dance013:..But if im outside or chillen on the block..ill smoke the ssh..great taste the smell isnt 2 strong and people wont make those funny faces like i didnt take a shower in days :laughing:..(diesel)..and u will laugh like a little girl..

This is a good question..IMO..although SD is more of a legend then a strain.( :wave: )..Told by many..with rez left 2 make it right..Im waiting

a12

a12.... roadrunner or superbee??

Zach, neither one. About SD x SSH... if money is no problem, I would go with SD, I love the taste and the high always give me a great feel... I also love SSH... powerful high, good yield and taste... and MNS gives customer the best support and more seeds per pack.... SSH has a better cost/benefit.

Peace.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i have grown both,, well alpha diesel & double diesel and 4sd,,,and mr nices ssh a few times,,,

i found the ssh's may go quite tall,,most of mine were all over 5',, most phenos i saw all had a really powerful sat high,, good productive creative smoke,, after a few reefers you start to feel almost like you've been drinking when you haven't, which is nice :) ,, good happy high,, always a big yielder,,,and 18 seeds in a pack,,,

as for sd,, you cant fault the high and the mourish taste and effect,, yield can vary but is usually pretty good when they're happy and growing well,, i think sd and chems prefer coco to soil personally,,, the standard of genetics offered by rez is top notch these days,, i did have some issues a long time ago with intersexed traits ,but i have seen that in ssh's as well ,,, down to the grower.. the sd ibl will be different to my sd experience though.. start the whole pack if possible and find a great keeper clone or two then it doesnt matter that you only got 10 seeds to start with..

you have to grow both of these anyway,, and so do i,,,, again,, and again and again

Latest posts

Latest posts