What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Green Dream

Green989

Seeds lover
Hello to all friends!
Thanks for helping me keep this run going,
Finally Monday I gathered everything!
Now I leave you to the photos

GREEN POISON 60 day of pre flower, 66 of switch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continued...

Green989

Seeds lover
TIA PEPA 59 day of pre flower 66 of switch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thx at all for follow me! Really Thx!
A hug for all!
Read later with Strain Report!
Byyeeee :wave:

Green989

Seeds lover
Hi at all my friends!
Happy Holidays and a happy new year! :yay:

Strain Report
...:::|Green Poison|:::...

Sweet Seeds

picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Green Poison
Seed bank: Sweet Seeds
Grower: Mr.Green
Date Report: 7Sett.2017/18Dic.2017

EVALUTATION(0/20)

Easy of cultivation: 18
Yield: 17
Aspect: 18.5
Visibility of the trichomes 17.5
Aroma of flower: 18
Compactness: 17
Taste in smoked: 18
Consistency of smoking: 17
Stoned: 18.5
High duration: 17.5

Result Tot : 7.7(177/200)

GROWER'S COMMENT

Caratteristic of strain: It is a strain easy enough to cultivate with a fairly full-bodied yield from 3/4 week, has a good vigor and lends itself very well to LST with a remarkable recovery. In theory, from what I have read it should be resistant to mold / fungi even if it was the first to give the symptoms that something was wrong when the bulb was practically broke. Apart from that, he met almost all my expectations in all

Aroma and taste details: As already mentioned earlier in bloom it had a very special fragrance, very similar to petrol / diesel but much less decisive with fruity tones and small facets of cedar.As soon as a bud is picked up, after a few days of tanning it does not smell much, but as soon as the top is broken, the smells become very strong. You can distinguish the main aroma that was in bloom of gasoline / diesel but surmounted by a strong scent of pine, in the background, you can distinguish the fruity facets of which I spoke earlier with tones that recall the cedar.In smoke it becomes quite spicy, with a very pleasant aftertaste of musk / earth...

AROMAS, PERFUMES AND FLAVORS I SMOKED

|1=Hardly recognizable|10=Scent|​
Musck [4] Ammonia [] Anice [ ] Berry [] Blueberry[] Coffe [] Cedar [] Chewing Gum [] Chocolate [ ] Cedro [5] Cocco []
Carburant [1 Sweet[4] Floreal [3] Strawberry [ ] Fruity [4]
Alcool [] Hashish [1] Weed [4] Incense [2] Sapone [] Lemon [] Wood [3] Mango [] Peach [] Melon [] Mint [] Honey [] Orange [2] Olio [] Perfumes[2] Pelle [] Pepper [] Pine tree [6] Ananas [] Grapefruit [] Chemical [] Liquor[]
Skunk [] Heart [4] Grape [] Vanilla [] Pepper [3]

High report : It has a very special high, a feeling of heaviness but at the same time you feel yourself floating on a cloud, a feeling of enveloping warmth and serenity, you feel motivated in doing things even if, watching a good movie on the sofa in front of a nice frozen beer will appreciate you more. It lasted for about an hour, but time seemed to slow down with this feeling of really pleasant dizziness.

picture.php

picture.php

Final Result: 8.5(177/200)

Last edited:

Green989

Seeds lover
Strain Report
...:::|Tia Pepa|:::...

Duke seeds bank

picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Tia Pepa
Seed bank: Duke seeds bank
Grower: Mr.Green
Data Report: 8Sett.2017/18Dic.2017

VALUTATION (0/20)

Easy of cultivation: 18
Yield: 17
Aspect: 18.5
Tricomes: 19
Aroma flower: 20
Compactness: 17
Taste in smoked: 18.5
Intesity of smoke: 17.5
Stone 18
Stone duration: 17.5

Tot. Result: 8.1(181/200)

GROWER'S COMMENTS

Strain Details: She also has a nice vigor in vegetative, if it had not been for a mistake I would have prepared well for Lst, she too with a good recovery. The feno I found was about 60/40 sativa even though I was expecting something more. I have to be honest at the beginning flo did not convince me very much, in the first 3, 4 weeks Tia Pepa buds were really small and not very fragrant, from 6 onwards they started to swell that seemed to never stop. A few more days would certainly not hurt but I'll settle. The aromas of this strain are quite inebriating, a mixture of lemon and hash with fuel tones. Very pleasant on the nose

Aroma and taste details: As mentioned above, the aromas are crazy; as soon as bud is broken, the smells invade the surrounding space delving you with a thousand distinct perfumes.
I can distinctly recognize the dominant tones of unripe lime / cedar / orange / mandarin, in short, citrus; with nuances of hashes and fuel. I love this strain

AROMA, PORFUMES AND TASTE IN SMOKED

|1=Hardly |10=Scent|​
Musck [1[] Anice [ ] Berry [] Blueberry[] Caffe [] Cedar [] Chewing Gum [] Chocolate [ ] Cedro [5] Cocco []
Fuel [3] Sweet [2] Floreal [3] Fragola [ ] Juicy [4]
Caramella [] Hash [4] Weed [5] Incense [2] Sapone [] Limone [6] Wood [3] Mango [] Pesca [] Melone [] Mint [] Mentolo [] Miele [] Citrus [6]
Noce moscata [] Olio [] Profumo [2] Pelle [] Pepper [] Pine tree [3] Ananas [] Grapefruit [] Chemical [] Liquore[] Mandarine [6] Skunk [] Terra [] Grape [] Vaniglia []

Stone Description: There is not much to say, I thought the aromas were the beauty of this strain but just smoked the first joint after a week of conce I was amazed! The high is practically just celebral, a pleasant confusion with the desire to talk, make it useful or at least stay in the company. .

picture.php

picture.php

Final Results 9.0

Last edited:

Green989

Seeds lover
hello to all guys! :tiphat:
Tomorrow a new race begins! I hope you follow me!
Now I show u a small preview on the strains:
picture.php

^ "Green Poison"[Sweet Seeds] indica dom.
and
"LemonDenver"[Guru plant genetics] Sativa dom.

Read u soon :huggg:

Last edited:

Green989

Seeds lover
Welcome at all!
Let's Start Now with the upload!
Follow me!

Day 0

In the wather
picture.php

After putting the seeds in the water for 24 hours, I put them in the soil.

picture.php

[(6° Day of Emergency)19june]7 day from seeds

LemonDenver
picture.php

"Green Poison"
picture.php

In the box
picture.php

Continued------->​

Green989

Seeds lover
---> First week

[(1° day of vege.)12 from seeds]24June

LemonDenver
picture.php

Green Poison
picture.php

From above
picture.php

Befors closing the box
picture.php

Continued----->​

Green989

Seeds lover
hi guys, the girls are fine, the only problem is that I'm using water without changing the ph, let's see together!

Second Week

[(8° day of veg.)19 from seeds]1jul.

"LemonDenver"
picture.php

"Green Poison"
picture.php

"Green Poison"(left) "LemonDenver"(right)
picture.php

From above
picture.php

In the box
picture.php

Continued----->​

Green989

Seeds lover
Hola Guys!
without wasting time, I'll show you the pictures right away:

Second week
[(9°day of vege.)20° from seeds]2July

"LemonDenver"
picture.php

^ *
picture.php

^ *

"Green Poison"
picture.php

^ *
picture.php

^ *

* Those foliar deficiencies are due to a wrong PH, to date I have remedied...

Before closing the box
picture.php

Continued---->​

Green989

Seeds lover
Second Week
[(11° day ofvege.)22 from seeds]4July. Lst start

"LemonDenver" lst
picture.php

picture.php

Green Poison" lst
picture.php

picture.php

Continued---->​

Last edited:

Green989

Seeds lover
Photo Update [/ B]

Good day to all, lovers of cannabis
Here we are again for a quick one. I gave a good feed with 2.5Ml / 1.5l * of Bio vega of the Cann • As already said, this start does not excite me, I take notes and the next I think it will go great!

The aromas begin to become distinct, "Green Poison" smells of hash / spicy / parsley while "LemonDever" has harsh tones and clearly distinguishes mint / lime / cedar just what you buy at the bar at 50 cents: laughing:
Now let's move on to the photos:

Second Week
[(16th day of vege) 27 from the seed] 9th July

"ĹemonDenver"
picture.php

"Green Poison"
picture.php

^ Sempre con un ottimo vigore

picture.php

Continued------>

Green989

Seeds lover