What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Mr extractor" discussion

montroller

I think he is trying to get it scheduled for sunday feb 8th at 8 pm

It looks like he is making the necessary changes to the unit and he has submitted it for ASME certification. I'm actually surprised how much hate/attention he got for this thing.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he is trying to get it scheduled for sunday feb 8th at 8 pm

It looks like he is making the necessary changes to the unit and he has submitted it for ASME certification. I'm actually surprised how much hate/attention he got for this thing.

I'm not surprised at all.

He got my negative attention, because he took a dump in the nest, by poisoning the well with untrue personal attacks on the rest of us, while publishing unsafe acts on public video that makes us all look stupid.

It got further negative, when he continued the fabrications, evasions and personal attacks, instead of simply supplying the answers requested.

Truth is shorter than fiction!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is involved and how long of a process, basically, what all does it take to get an extractor certified in the US?

Easy enough to do, if it is certifiable, but a fair amount of work.

I made a parts schedule and produced a blueprint for each of the manufactured parts, detailing all of the parts ratings, as well as how they are made, including details for all the welds, and submitted them to a Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer for his review and certification that all the components, and the design meets ANSI/ASME requirements.

If you haven't deviated from the Terpenator design, there should be no problem meeting ANSI/ASME.

Easy enough to do, if it is certifiable, but a fair amount of work.

I made a parts schedule and produced a blueprint for each of the manufactured parts, detailing all of the parts ratings, as well as how they are made, including details for all the welds, and submitted them to a Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer for his review and certification that all the components, and the design meets ANSI/ASME requirements.

If you haven't deviated from the Terpenator design, there should be no problem meeting ANSI/ASME.

Thanks GW!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Bump! Exactly what I was trying to get at GW.:tiphat:

We are collaborating ALL over the concentrates forum....

It appears that "Mr. Extractor" no longer wishes to contribute to the public discussion of his questionable product....

My take away is it is less safe and more expensive than MANY better options....

Moving on to better threads and helping people build better systems....

Have those Vac ovens come in yet??????

:joint:

It appears that "Mr. Extractor" no longer wishes to contribute to the public discussion of his questionable product....

Not yet, still in production so I'm told.:dunno::dunno:

I think a hard working American should be able to do what he wishes in his own hm. Within the limits of the law & common curtesy of his neighbor & community. If he/she likes to eat styrofoam & listen to heavy metal that’s their business.

Free enterprise means if you think you can sell an old technology for premium cash, that’s also you’re your business. I personally have always found it better to sell the cutting edge of technology, especially when it’s sharp. No question he will move some units to the uneducated.

Lying about others is where I take exception. That’s not the legacy I’m interested in leaving my kids with. I say we give him no more free press & continue to do all we can to educate our brothers & sisters.
Big, high profile clients and such the humanitarian. I can’t wait to meet this individual.

Anywho hydo, your parts are in, we received your mail & will be dropped off to the fabshop Monday..peace WW Thank you

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Thankfully mr extractor answered his own questions of safety. The other day doin a demo he was off gassing to atmosphere in his "lab" and someone lit a dab torch and ignited his system burning his face pretty bad. Guess he shoulda taken advice when it was given, cause nobody wants to buy "safe" equipment from Freddy Krueger.

dybert

Thankfully mr extractor answered his own questions of safety. The other day doin a demo he was off gassing to atmosphere in his "lab" and someone lit a dab torch and ignited his system burning his face pretty bad. Guess he shoulda taken advice when it was given, cause nobody wants to buy "safe" equipment from Freddy Krueger.

Wow, did this really happen? Karma is amazing.

A6 Grower

Veteran
WHAT?!?! Really?!?! that sucks but damn im laughing right now. I just want to quote him on the "off gassing into the "lab" is just fine, your dumping way more butane when you open up your machine to collect the oil." fucking tool lol. Guess we wont be seeing anymore videos with him??? I really hope this pulled his head out of his ass.

Holy sweet baby jesus that video at the bottom of the link posted was almost too painful to watch. I hope this guy didn't actually get his shit burned off because anyone who has seen or been near a burn ward knows its the most terrible place in the hospital but he's dangerous and bad for our community. If I were Tamesium or SweetLeaf I would not want him recommending me for anything, its like negative advertising.

Snype

Veteran
Wow! That could have easily been that blonde girl Kendal Kush who pimps herself out with the pics. You know, the one with the dress and belt with the fake nails. These people are pretty clueless. That's what happens when your main concern is profits.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Video or it didn't happen....

Please please let there be a video of this!!!! anakin dabwalker needs a helmet now lol I feel horrible that somebody got injured, but when the person gets injured because their spreading bs about safety and it bites them in the ass it's called karma, like those southern rattlesnake church people that wonder why they get bitten.

Latest posts

Latest posts