What's new

moving up in the world...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i must be improving! i finally had someone give me rep AND say "fuck you" in it. is that great, or what? :whee: living life large...:good:

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
i must be improving! i finally had someone give me rep AND say "fuck you" in it. is that great, or what? :whee: living life large...:good:
I also had that happen to me a time or two. The first time really had me shaking my head, like wtf? The second time I attributed it to bi-polar disorder, I think I'll keep that one.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
WOOHOO! picked up yet ANOTHER "attaboy" insult! got rep today saying "your a dickhead!" i think i'll silkscreen some t-shirts with the insult & authors alias & start wearing them to work, lol! this is more fun (and easier!) than spotlighting rats in orange trees...:whee: anyone spot the spelling error?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOOHOO! picked up yet ANOTHER "attaboy" insult! got rep today saying "your a dickhead!" i think i'll silkscreen some t-shirts with the insult & authors alias & start wearing them to work, lol! this is more fun (and easier!) than spotlighting rats in orange trees...:whee: anyone spot the spelling error?

all the snark with 1/3 the balls!:biglaugh:

funny how they won't go as far as going full neg rep...keyboard warriors...:dunno:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Depends, either a spelling error, or a grammatical one if talking about the head of your dick. If it was me, I'd be hoping it was a spelling mistake.

shithawk420

Veteran
Not trying to be a tattletale but isn't against TOU to share private messages? I swear this place is a shadow of it's former self and I'm very disappointed in a lot of people here.very sad indeed.puppetmasters pulled most peoples strings like a marrionet and you fell for it.hook line sinker.

imiubu

"The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe".

At least I express my disdain to your 'face'. :)

shithawk420

Veteran
Wtf does that even mean? Is that a quote from a movie? That typical passive aggressive pussy shit is exactly what I'm talking about.

shithawk420

Veteran
Dickheads come in all shapes,sizes and faces.for the record I never called anyone here a dickhead so it wasn't me

imiubu

Yeah,the first part is.what does that even mean?
Okay.
I found the quote function to be helpful when speaking directly to a particular person.

That is a line from a song named "Cosmik Debris" written by Frank Zappa.
A missing apostrophe is the answer to the question AOH asked when referring to the 'spelling/ grammatical' error in the 'dickhead' rep. comment. Ergo 'the crux' being fitting.
Just my sense of humor and I figured at least the old hippy would catch the reference.

A search query would have resolved your curiosity easily enough though. It is (or was) a very popular song and has been quoted often.

I make my disdain public "to your face" (ie; to AOH) rather than making comments in rep.

Caught up now?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I was not aware.im on a poverty phone with limited data which a simple Google search takes longer than to ask the question here.i apologize if I was rude but I'm appalled at the animosity that's become normal here as of late.

imiubu

I was not aware.im on a poverty phone with limited data which a simple Google search takes longer than to ask the question here.i apologize if I was rude but I'm appalled at the animosity that's become normal here as of late.
I thank you for your explanation.

I agree about the animosities here and realize unfortunately, I've let myself be a part of the problem as of late.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not trying to be a tattletale but isn't against TOU to share private messages? I swear this place is a shadow of it's former self and I'm very disappointed in a lot of people here.very sad indeed.puppetmasters pulled most peoples strings like a marrionet and you fell for it.hook line sinker.

if i was to name the giver of such largesse, then yes, i would be violating the rules. WTF are you talking about, other than that minor quibble?:biglaugh: