What's new

Moving on to Bigger and Better Things

Phychotron

sorry for the lag, been busy with other stuff. Had to crop a few days earlier than I wanted, but the grand total is 19oz of bud and 4 oz of good trim. I tried a different feeding schedule that cut out the second flushing for just light feeding toward the end--the plants didn't explode toward the end like normal and I was pretty disappointed the way it went down, but oh well. Better luck next time.

heres the bulk of it

picture.php

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Nice grow mate I have just ordered some 1200 watt LED Lights to try so I am now looking for LED grows that show great results to help me justify spending the money, and yours has helped loads so thanks.

gardenfather

Did u have humidity and heat problems when using LED, since they really do not put much heat out like a 1000w hps.? Thanks im asking because id like to get some leds asap :p

Phychotron

no problems with temp or humidity until the end when the weather outside was heating up.. I still ran it at night so sometimes the air was a little cooler at 'day' than at night. I have the fan on low blowing out the tent into a room, and that room serves as a buffer for the outside air. That carbon/fan on low was just about enough but occasionally had to turn the speed up.

In the winter it can get a little too cool when the lights are off, but humidity is not really an issue as long as i keep the air going through the tent.

Latest posts

Latest posts