What's new

move?

o.u.r.

An opportunity to move to Michigan just arose......so Michiganers .....I want to see if I can be convinced one way or the other.....I am comfortable here.....but there would be less stressful...... so...how easy is a script....what are the rules....

And I know this info is out there and if I read for a few days.....but I'm new here and looking for more than info but for a conversation.....with my potential neighbors....

Thank you

o.u.r.

Yeah...had that thought and will probably be reading there....figured there would be more traffic here...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well I don't live there but from what I understand there are some pretty cheap real estate options there, that's always a plus. On the downside the winters there are pretty damn cold.

o.u.r.

I do like cheap...and cold.....being snowed in is my favorite.....unless the power goes out.....

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I do like cheap...and cold.....being snowed in is my favorite.....unless the power goes out.....

Well if you don't mind cold then Michigan could be a good place to relocate if you wouldn't be dependent on local employment or have such a diverse skill set you can find work anywhere. The thing I would worry about most with a very cold climate isn't so much as surviving it myself as much as how I would keep my grow sufficiently warn without electrical bills becoming cost prohibitive.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
great state for the outdoorsman....the med scene is weak...plenty of potheads tho..affordable livin... I have visited a few times and got a few friends there...

o.u.r.

Yeah I'd be working personal and patients if I go...got a prepaid house where I could live if needed....set up a camper and GH maybe...making money isn't that important...been broke plenty....just want comfort....and don't really have it here anymore...that being said, the thought of being on the mmj list makes me a little leery.