What's new

Move over California The Pot Capital is .......

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the "pot capital" is determined by the ratio of dispensaries to total population?

By their logic, it is almost certainly a town in Norcal or something with a dispensary or two and a small population, giving them a better ratio than Denver.

IMO, that is a silly criteria for determining the "pot capital."

J

JackTheGrower

Love the doggie bag..

Oh well Colorado doesn't want to be considered inferior to California..

I have to admit I can believe Denver is a Cannabis Capital.. I can also remember the Nakkid hippies on the roofs dancing in 68-69 and all the hippies at the capital building grounds then too... I was 7-8 then.

h&r

Of course Colorado has always been a Cannabis Capitol, theres always some super dank ass shit there....beautiful nights there the stars and the mountains and the nuggets are definately something to behold...

J

JackTheGrower

Of course Colorado has always been a Cannabis Capitol, theres always some super dank ass shit there....beautiful nights there the stars and the mountains and the nuggets are definately something to behold...

I lived one block from Colfax ave.. Back then there were Sitar shops and the Beatles Let it Be came out.. Woah i have to be there in 1970 for that.. so my bad 68-70

Baddog40

Denver was the first city in the country to legalize an ounce or less and Breckenridge just legalized up to 2 ounces.

J

JackTheGrower

Ah so Our Colorado Brothers and Sisters are to be Respected!

I'm all for that! :thanks::smokeit::snowkiss:

J

JackTheGrower

I experienced Beatles music and other music of the time there.. That's my Denver..

I remember the first place I ever saw an apartment painted inside in Black and White. Checker ceiling as well.

MMAJAY

Dudes, you wish....things wont change anytime soon Cali is King!!!
MOre Dank is grown outside med states.. U can gloat all you want but we know :) No offence to cali because you are the #1 med state but good pot is grown non med state like a MO FO. i cant even guess the best dank growin state cuz its all over and thats a plus. We should not gloat about who got the best nugs cuz its good n all areas. Merry xmas!! And green to all!!!!!!!!!

K

Kola Radical

I didn't know there was a competition, but Cali has been at it a lot longer than Denver.

This has all happened in the last year here.... since Obama was elected.

By next year Montana will probably beat us all.

Mc__Nugget

we do have a basketball team called the nuggets... most of the dispensaries are shitty though. getting better none the less

Helis

"dispensary per capita" I can believe that. And respect to those who are mile high all the time...
Recently a major magazine put out a list of the top states with "cannabis users per capita"... I think the top few was something like RI, Colorado, California, then Massachusetts... I do need to find me that article.

opt1c

Veteran
with those crazy mexican grows in the forests cali still outgrows everyone; don't even count the med stuff; outdoor climate in cali can't be beat anywhere else in the country or the cartels would be growing there instead

Latest posts

Latest posts