What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Jam

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
:wave: hiya GG, Chucky & Avid... thanks for droppin' by my labor of love... now, 3 in a row for each of ya...:bongsmi:

G

I remember one nite in South Carolina,me and this girl did a little mountain jam,but it didnt look anything like this :sasmokin:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
wonder why you's looks about a month ahead of mine Shaolin? You must be 4x the grower I am... congrats d00d.

shaolin730

Yeah, but you have to take into mind the breeding. It's unpredictable, ya never know whats gonna grow outa that seed. My money is on that the phenos are just different.

shaolin730

zepp yours looks sorta like my buddies MJ. Its putting on desnity in its nuggets but not really swelling. I think I do see some blueberryish bud structure in yours though, am I correct?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
shaolin730 said:
I think I do see some blueberryish bud structure in yours though, am I correct?

I'd agree with you... it's way in the back of the chamber but Blueberry would be my guess at the pheno type... :smile::yes: