What's new

Mountain Jam F2 seeds

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arrived today, big smile on my face after a hard days work.......oh well looks like my next run is now gonna contain a few MJ F2's to keep the Bottle rocket and JC F2's company, gonna be a fun one.
Thank again JLP you are a true gent, never fail to impress with your skills and generosity.
Peace

Xtrakritical

I picked up my beans this weekend and ran home to soak em! :D :lurk:

Im gonna start these off in Rapid Rooter plugs, they seem to give the seedlings a good head start and the roots something nice to dig into...

Im sure Im gonna find a keeper!

7 out of 11 seeds sank to the bottom of the cup, the others seem a lil premie...

Keep you guys posted! ;)

Thanks Again JLP!

Take a look @ some of ur Ultimate Moonshines Stackin those calyxes! :yoinks: :woohoo:

All sorts of loviness! :)

G

4 otta 5 sprouted all in the same RW cube, I got 5 outta 5 before, I hope I get all of these to flower with out killing any, my last 2 haze died, but they were much weaker seeds, i was suprised they sprouted, these are VERY NICE seeds :D

seedlings look healthy

G

I love me some Ultimate Moonshine

I still have friends askin about it a year later, a real crowd pleaser

Great lookin plants

Tex

Anyone else notice the weird feel of the leaves? I noticed it both in the F1's and jlp's F2's, that the leaves are all smoother and softer then other plants'. I'm looking forward to these F2's, im hoping for some that lean more towards the soulshine mom. The f1's seemed more blueberryish. Thanks again JLP, you've consistantantly filled some portion of my closest since i start growing.

Old thread but I just got mine started.

Got like 11 seeds; started 6 a month or so ago, only three made it...then got too leggy and fell over. All died due to lack of abililty to get nutes.

I just started a new batch...got 3 cracked and one yet to show.

I can't wait!

PS - Romeo and Juliet have only weeks to go! Reports to come!

S.K.

Some very fine looking/sounding genetics indeed!!! Mountain jam is definatly on my "to do" list!!!

Keep up the good work JLP!

SK

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

Hello folks! :wave:

here are a few pics of the Mountain Jam Seeds

(Pay no attention to the date the seedlings are named under. That was the day I finally got around to to resizing em.)

they are at the quick growth stage now, and should be repotted soon.

I actually had 9 healthy plants (2 in 1 qt size container these were the underdogs) but lost one in a freak accident! :yoinks: lol

So we have 8 little buggers... :D

Last edited:

shopvac

Some sexy bud structure you got on those UM xtra, and the lil ones are lookn like they will do great aswell :)

JLP, guess im late again for this one.. can't be on all! :p

But hey, at least i have one of your g13bx and a hazexg13 that have been veging under a 600 for 4 months now - they're awesome, gonna chop some clones and start the fans :D
I also saved a g13bx male to use on the arjan's haze... yahaha

And this all thanks to you!
Thanks a thousands!

JLP I just want to say thanks for this post. I've had my eye on Mtn Jam for some time. When I saw this it was the deciding factor, never known you to grow anything but the best. Anyway, my beans are on the way. Thanks again for the UM, I have 3 about to go into flower any day now.

Rainbow Family Gathering

Rainbow Family Gathering

Hi John,

I missed your kind offer because I went home for the 4th of July.

Next year the family gathering will be in Colorado, you should plan on making it! July 1 - 7, 2006.

I took down 6 pints this year, including a jar of your HxUM. Also SourBubble, C99, BottleRocket and some G13bxf2 hash. Smoked or gave it away in 5 days. Best reefer at the Gathering. 10,000 hippies can't be wrong.

Come home next year! Come pray for world peace and share the green. All growers should be there.

"How we gonna stop this war if you can't sing any louder than that?"

peace, love, understanding ;-)

S.K.

Got my MJ F2's soaking as we speak, big thanks to the man himself for making this grow possible!! :D

Cant wait to see these babies growin, the more I read about this strain the more exited I get! Will update with pics once they have grown up a bit.

Respect, SK

Freakazoid44

Almost screwed this one up

Almost screwed this one up

I waited until summer was pretty much over to germ JLPs seeds. I did half, and killed them off. I think my seeding media was too wet - they all sprouted nicely, got started, and then just died in a week. All the stems rotted and disintegrated right at soil level.

Did the rest of the seeds - 6 total. 5 started nice and strong, one lagged way behind and looked like it was going to die, as well. After about a month, switched to 12/12. Of the healthy ones - 4 males, one female.... whew! I left the runt of the litter in there, in it's little 1/2 of a milk jug, and now, almost 4 weeks into 12/12, it actually has been showing female (at her mighty 3 inch height), so I'll leave her in there and see what happens.

My closet grow is only big enough for 2 plants, max, anyway. The full-grown lady is lush, healthy, and is getting a lot of love and attention. All those JLP seeds, and one female to show for it... oh well...

The first three picts are from 17 days in 12/12, the last four are 24 days in.

JLP

Veteran
Nice job Freakazoid.Bout another month to go,they really frost up those last couple weeks.
Good luck.

JLP

BrattPid

wow looks really great where can i buy these seeds. Seedbay maybe?
BTW Frealazoid44 you take fantastic pics

JLP

Veteran
Mountain Jam is Chimera's work.

Soulshine mom x Blueberry dad.

Yes they are available through Seedbay under Chimera.

JLP

G

JLP - *my MJ's FM's are in the 5 gal buckets some where in there / along with blockhead & a few dif strains finishing off in the back / I will get some close up shots as they come to finish / 1 is just cazy with branching all are VERY vig & healthy - I have found both phenos and poss. a 3rd. / - these are VERY nice seeds (6 of 9 were FM's)

The 2 gals are just now being sexed & sorted

*new name

Latest posts

Latest posts