What's new

Mountain Jam F2 seeds

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So nice to see JLP's work inspiring people to seek out the oringinal breeders seeds, seems him giving seeds out is almost an advertisment for a breeder(s) whis genetics he uses.
Peace

Rellikbuzz

JLP is ICMag's most generous member, IMHO. His great work can be seen all over this board. And the beautiful thing about it is that he asks for nothing in return. It's just his love for the herb and us fellow members that he has bestowed fantastic beans to many, many members here.

Let us all be thankful that he chooses to call ICMag home and TRY not to pummel this wonderful fellow with requests for free seeds. For those that haven't had the extreme pleasure of receiving beans from JLP, please try to be patient. When he is ready to present another gift to the masses here, you will know it. JLP has always given everyone an equal chance to receive some of his seeds by starting a new thread similar to this one to let everyone know that some are available.

I don't mean to preach here (at all) but lets try and respect the man's privacy and sanity. I'm sure the constant PM's he surely receives daily for "free beans" can become a major "ass whip". Just my .02!! Much props and respect to you, JLP . . . we love ya!! :yes:

Freakazoid44

BrattPid said:
what do you mean we are just praising jlp here..no one asking for anything or at least not that I read.

I don't think that he was addressing that to anyone in particular, just a general call to the public to make sure that JLPs generosity doesn't wind up causing a nuisance to him.

A lot of people who are less dedicated to the "craft" often come on sites like these and start asking people for free seeds, free weed, whatever.

So I'd imagine someone who actually gets known for giving the genetics away gets hounded much worse than someone who, say, actually buys something from a telemarketer and gets put on the "sucker" list.

I don't have any problem with anyone trying to make sure we all keep JLP feeling happy and appreciated.

Freakazoid44

Thanks, I appreciate that.

BTW - they're already getting frosty, JLP, I'm afraid of how they'll look in a few weeks.

Your Cinderella Haze (more haze pheno) looked like it was dipped in frosting when it was done.... these look like they may be heading in that direction.

Freakazoid44

Update pictures

Update pictures

Okay, here we go...
Pict 1 - The whole plant, we're at 45 days of flowering, and the plant is obviously starting to cannibalize the foliage. Hit it with it's first ferts yesterday.

--------------------------
Pict 2 - A shot of the cola

-----------------------------
Pict 3 - A shot of the cola, with beer bottle for scale.

-------------------------------
Pict 4 - Another shot of the cola

-------------------------------
Pict 5 - Closeup of a side bud.

--------------------------------
Pict 6 - Slightly unfocused closeup of the cola.

A couple more weeks... maybe more, though because of a scheduled 4 day absence and no one to water the thing, I'm thinking about pulling the plug at about 60 days.

I'm also mulling whether to start a fresh batch from seed, or to reveg this beautiful lady.

G

JLP's MJ F'2s comming to a close / I will post the finished shots.

TKX to all involved

G

Good ones George!

MJam Comming along nicly / this has been a great plant to grow / I will try to get some finished shots - with out the lab hair's :pointlaug

1st pict may or may not be a pheno of it; :chin:I have 2 of them just alike / all my other MJ's below it all look the same

A Mountian of Jam

<> <> <>

<>

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts