What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Jam - 80 days - organic coco

G

yes, a friend of mine mentioned the smell of rotten fruits... more berry like, less citrus... very nice smoke for now... as i've sampled a week long dry smoke tonight... head is clear and potency seems pretty good, nothing to knock you on your ass... maybe more off your ass lol ;) didn't reach any ceiling yet!

more later, peace.

G

nice healthy looking plants you got there GWB... depending on the pheno you got, you might be looking at more than 4-5 weeks... maybe 8 IMHO... the flowering on your plants is just starting to onset... keep up the good green!

G

Dude, is that an iggloo kooler your growing that in? Happy harvest buddy. Growem! Smokem!

Delicious looking plants Kerozen, well done on all aspects, worth the wait I hope. Excellent luck to have your 1 female represent the strain so well, I can smell the fruit from here!

G

hey everyone, thanks for stopping by...

thank you cannabis cowboy for contributing so well to this hybrid with the soulshine!!! this smoke really makes my soul shine!

Latest posts

Latest posts