What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Goats

oldmaninbc

Just a few minutes walk down the road in the early spring; the goats come down the mountain and come to this same location to lick the ground in specific spots, some kind of mineral I am guessing.
A few years back when I was still capable of climbing around the mountain I found a partial skeleton of a goat, the head was intact, I decided to keep it. I thought the horns might be good for a project.
1713139021509.jpeg
1713138977968.jpeg

Nannymouse

I read that they will follow people around, waiting for someone to take a piss...they are that desperate for minerals. I bet that they would love a big ol mineral block.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
those dudes are jacked, big time...I wish I was in that good of shape...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
most wildlife craves salt. crazy squirrels here sit licking salt out of cracks in the road until cars are literally right on top of them ! SQUISH! :eek: those goats are cool...

hfm

I read that they will follow people around, waiting for someone to take a piss...they are that desperate for minerals. I bet that they would love a big ol mineral block.
We throw salt/mineral blocks out here, you can buy them cheap and always get animals to watch for your efforts.

@oldmaninbc great photos! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts