What's new

Mountain Dew pulls racist commercial ~ racist my ass!

mrcreosote

Veteran
the only thing fucked up about the earth are the "intelligent" life inhabiting it. place would be a lot better off without you enhanced monkeys' around!

its always something with you all. skin: tone, color, texture, dry, oily; hair: long, short, straight, kinky; eyes: round, slanted, wide, small; rich, poor, old, young, eastern, western, northern, southern. and at the end of the day, no one could give to shits!

trust and believe being politically correct is on its way out, its a societal ill and hampers on freedom of speech. if I wanna call you a "gimpy lookin' motherfucker" then that's what im gonna call you! especially . . . . if your a "gimpy lookin motherfucker"!!

As a gimp and being a gimpy looking mofo I would take no umbrage at this remark although, technically speaking, I do not qualify for the noun part of the descriptive, but will regard it as poetic license.
Since I consider outrage a high energy endevour and I'm decidedly lazy, I tend to save it for real egregious violations of manners like drone bombing innocent children and cops shooting citizens who annoy them.

Getting outraged for someone using a rude name to someone else seems to be a gross mis-allocation of useful resources.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
lotta wrangling and word twisting going on here.

lemme clarify. black people originated in africa. therefore africans = black people. jeebus. white people come from europe, asians from asia. what's the big deal. if you said chink engineering then said or should i say asian engineering would that be any less offensive because some other people other than asians are also born in asia? the most eastern part specifically for this example not the middle part with the arabs and indians.

every "race" originated in a different part of the world with different climates just like these weed plants. you are either being intentionally obtuse or a douchebag or possibly both by acting like you didn't know thats what i meant from the very first time i wrote my statement.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Please don't encourage him.
My head will explode if I read another expression as convoluted and illogical as his last post.
Apparently there are no white people born in Africa and we'll just agreed to that.

His brain should be declared a WMD and isolated for reasons of safety.

you guys slay me with your bullshit. yeah since a couple of non dark complexion people also were born in africa the other 99% of africans with pitch black skin are obviously not what is referred to as african.

Green lung

Veteran
lol

You guys pissed now because you can't call them Niggers anymore without being called a racist. lol

Funny thing is I'm a white male so racist conservatives like to speak casually to me about niggers this nigger that blah blah all the time lol

and then they act all innocent lol.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Professional grammatical errors

Professional grammatical errors

Guess who posted this in another thread. Bitching about grammatical errors. See how many you can find in this one.--

"While I like to keep open mind I'm not going to hold my breath for this one, though Im new here so I'll hold my tongue. Though it does bother me that can't be bothered to correct their grammar, so I'm not about to trust them to get science correct (posting here with poor grammar is one thing, writing on a commercial website with poor grammar while trying to sell a very expensive tool that may be nor more useful than a paperweight is not acceptable, IMO)

I'm totally with you on this resinryder,
The amount of mis-spelled notices & advertising I see more and more lately is IMO inexcusable! How hard is it to get something proof-read before printing/posting? Are these long used and 'common sense' principles just ignored now? It's not like a commercial organisation can't afford it, you'd think they would do everything in their power to avoid it! It clearly shows a lack of commitment in my view, a commitment to make sure that EVERYTHING that represents YOU as an individual or organisation is at least spelled correctly! It reflects on your focus, your attention to detail and your dependability!
Rant over :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts