What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motivation and serious kush …?

GUY-FAWKES

Does anyone have any experience with these strains . After being highly impressed with their White Russian last round I’m interested to see what their more indica dom strains have to offer .

Thanks .

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Does anyone have any experience with these strains . After being highly impressed with their White Russian last round I’m interested to see what their more indica dom strains have to offer .

Thanks .
Didnt grew myself Skush tryed few phenos most are OGlike with WR traits. Real stony/strong weed.

BigBreakfast

I've grown serious kush about 5 times, i generally keep it in rotation as it's easy to grow and top quality. It was the first proper top shelf weed i grew that impressed my friends. Even in poor condition during veg I've seen it bounce back and produce great weed. The high is heavy, not totally sedating but very strong and great tasting. Nice dence and frosty buds. I grew white russian and this was an improvement on it.

BigBreakfast

I would also recommend their ak 47, i went to Amsterdam recently and tried a few strains and that was my favourite, more than all the newer strains. Grew it once and it was my favourite weed I've grown, very strong, euphoric sativa high . I currently have another drying out (alongside a serious kush of course) and I'm really excited about it, this one looks even frostier than the last one but otherwise identical in structure. All my serious kush plants have had hardly any variation between them, one went a bit more purple but otherwise both strains have been very consistent in my experience.

GUY-FAWKES

I ended up with motivation and happiness but next run il definitely be getting a few packs of serious kush to try

GUY-FAWKES

I would also recommend their ak 47, i went to Amsterdam recently and tried a few strains and that was my favourite, more than all the newer strains. Grew it once and it was my favourite weed I've grown, very strong, euphoric sativa high . I currently have another drying out (alongside a serious kush of course) and I'm really excited about it, this one looks even frostier than the last one but otherwise identical in structure. All my serious kush plants have had hardly any variation between them, one went a bit more purple but otherwise both strains have been very consistent in my experience.
Thanks for the input mate .
I did their White Russian a few crops ago and it was really nice and tbh the ak phenos grew and smoked better than the widow phenos so will probe grab a pack of the to run in the future. Atm I have serious happiness and motivation on the go but already eying up their serious kush to run along with some kind of sour diesel .
World of seeds do a nycd x ak47 that might be nice.
Decisions decisions 😂

george7

hard to go wrong with serious seeds. stable worked strains. Simon knows what hes doing and is considered as one of the best breeders in the world. i would run serious seeds strains without hesitation
Good Luck !!