What's new

Motivated yet clear, daily functional strain?

As the title says, after a pure sativa that will be clear, energetic yet clear headed, something that will make me want to get up and be active, and something that has a clear come down from the high.

i was thinking panama perhaps?
this will be grown indoors, not overly fussed about time, as long as i get the high im after or close to it :)

also how common are strawberry tasting phenos in panama? i've read it has a strawberry smell, does this translate much into the taste also?

thanks very much :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do not know of the other strains but the Panama would be a good choice imo. Taste is sweet and real nice, like old time Colombian. Strawberries? I would not go that far, maybe. You will not be disappointed in the taste, put it that way.

The Panama is nice in that you can chill with it and just hang out, as it is not racy. But there is enough energy in it to get you moving if you choose that option. Some sativas are activity only strains, or that is how it is with me.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama is one of the best sativas no doubt ;) I'd highly recommend you bangi haze and congo, the congolese hybrids have the motivating electric sativa high your are looking for. Congo has a more strawberry aroma. Orient Express is not pure sativa but also has a very clean and euphoric positive kind of effect and yield is very high. Good luck!

thanks for the info guys, extremely helpful!
i'm still quite new to all the sativa, smoked some and i have had the effect im after before, but in terms of growing they are quite new to me, from the sounds of it you get more variation in effects from sativas compared to indicas? i guess that may be subjective..

congo sounds perfect, the taste i want and the high i want, ill be ordering some of these tonight if in stock!

what ever option i go with, i'll be back with a grow log, thanks!

Edit: so congo appears out of stock on the boo, any idea when i can expect some more up? thanks.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Nepalese jam -for me - has those clear and motivational qualities. Not as "electric" or "trippy" as Congo or Bangi Haze. More like "getting outta the house, putting on the shades, going to the beach and playing music for hours" kinda head.

sounds good mayan, and with congo out and bangi haze i may have to give that one a go, any info you can provide on the plant? flowering time? yield? smell/taste?
thanks.

also is there any indica characteristics in the high at all? im after something near all sativa in the high, cheers.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
My grows have been blessed. They are one of the few strains that I have actually repeated due to my being treated very well by the plant. Nutritionally well-tempered. My recollection is that they went somewhere between 63 to 70 days (at least, I don't think they went much beyond 70). They were very productive. The first time I grew it was under 400 watts - the second, under 1000watt - they did very well both times. Subjectively speaking, the scent was lemony/incense/mint. Very understated. At least the jar I just smelled - it's been curing since August. I think I have some pictures up over at Cannabiogen. Or here. Or both. If I have enough, I may turn it into kief. I think it would make fine hash. Beautiful high.

I am -hopefully- going to be trying out some Panama (if the clones take) so I'll have some comparison.

petitgrower

Hi All!

I'm also looking for such a strain for a creative work.

What do You think, on the 48 latitude (Central and Eastern Europe) which strain have the best chance to mature correctly?

Bangi Haze, Congo, Nepalese Jam, Panama (green pheno)? I think Bangi Haze is the favorite, but Congo for me is more likeable.

We have in this year one great season. We've had a few very cold days, but the sun still shines.

Thank You!

RC_Colas

Veteran
I would say the Panama would surely finiash fopr you...and I vote Green Pheno:) Check out my thread on the subject for a pictorial:tiphat:

Cheers

RC_Colas

Hi All!

What do You think, on the 48 latitude (Central and Eastern Europe) which strain have the best chance to mature correctly?

Bangi Haze, Congo, Nepalese Jam, Panama (green pheno)? I think Bangi Haze is the favorite, but Congo for me is more likeable.

We have in this year one great season. We've had a few very cold days, but the sun still shines.

Thank You!

TheSg

Hi All!

Thank You!
Vietnam Black*Meao Thai is my favorite daytime and socializing herb.
I cant say how unique the high is.
words can't represent such spiritual mana.
hehe

I think Meao Thai offers a great stimulating effect, and the Vietnam Black gives a sort of relaxed and comfortable appeal without feeling like an indica, no sedated qualities in the vietblack.
I also know marijuana man really enjoys congolese herb...
congo seems to be getting good attention, even where I live, in Zone 5!!!
my Vietblack is chilling outdoors even now in november.
it has an amazing resistance to the weather here which has recently waivered between 10 degrees and 5 degrees celsius. it even produces seeds in these low temps.
ACE has the best sativas in my opinion.
any of them will do.

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
I would say Malawi,because the milk and a few joints of my previous plants of malawi/chronic were just Good.)

A lil bit racy,psychoactive high witch make you feel good,if give smaller amounces.

petitgrower

Thank You Guys for Your helpfulness! :)

I think that i must to grow outside some Bangi Haze, and Nepalese Jam, but the truth is, that i want to grow all of the strains of ACE Seeds. :D

Unfortunately, not everything is possible, however, i will do a test with Panama. I hope that ripens!!

Thank You!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Best wishes with your grow petitgrower :) and thank you all for your great recommendations. :yes:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Bangi Haze is some very motivational and energetic flowers. 12-13 week flower, but you need to have odor control if you are at least a little paranoid. I wasn't and my room (and surrounding outside area) smelled of onion, garlic and skunk butt. I loved it, my wife, not so much. Smokes easy with nice citrus/skunk flavors. Awesome strain!

R

ran outta love

I would be a bit wary of recommending Bangi Haze for daily consumption. It's very powerful stuff. If not treated with enough respect it can lead to, for lack of a better word, confusion. Just saying. By the way, there aren't very many varieties I've experienced I would say the same about.

As for the strawberry smell in Panama... Some phenos have a wild/woodland strawberry scent, which doesn't really translate to the taste, but the garden strawberry is a different species with completely different smells.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello MrGreen Harvest,

Our Congo is not a stretchy sativa hybrid, usually 50 % stretching in early flowering.
Best wishes!