What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers Finest?

Tomifobiacim

I grew some Mothers Finest in 2005, I had 8 females and there was quite a bit of variation. The earliest was ready in 60 days, and the latest took 90 days...The weed was excellent and very potent, some are great for production and others are best kept as stash. I would like to go for another run eventually !!!

sbeanonnamellow

esben...lol!! :muahaha:

The cut was grown in a 25 liters pot,very little fert :D
She wasn´t ready yet :
View Image

Doing some research on varieties and scoped this thread out a couple times, each time this picture grabs my attention. The parrot picture is just too cool nonchalantly chillin in the background of that beautiful plant.

Bumping this for anyone with experience of Mothers Finest that they would like to share. I hear it's got one of the parents of Juicy Fruit - Fruity Juice in it. Anyone know more about that side of things? What the other parental input might be?

Had some Juicy Fruit going around back in the day that shit was dank, smelled so good, tasted amazing that lip smacking type stuff. Full on chewing gum :

I can, however, tell you that the mixture of fruit flavors in Juicy Fruit is comprised of predominately lemon, orange, pineapple, and banana notes.” Despite the company’s response, some people think the gum tastes less like common citrus and banana, and more like an exotic fruit called jackfruit; it even has a similar aroma.

Anyone still running her? Keeping a cut in the stable? Looking for info about the line in it's modern form. Much love

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Doing some research on varieties and scoped this thread out a couple times, each time this picture grabs my attention. The parrot picture is just too cool nonchalantly chillin in the background of that beautiful plant.

Bumping this for anyone with experience of Mothers Finest that they would like to share. I hear it's got one of the parents of Juicy Fruit - Fruity Juice in it. Anyone know more about that side of things? What the other parental input might be?

Had some Juicy Fruit going around back in the day that shit was dank, smelled so good, tasted amazing that lip smacking type stuff. Full on chewing gum :

Anyone still running her? Keeping a cut in the stable? Looking for info about the line in it's modern form. Much love

Good luck. I bought a back around 2010. It was the most expensive seeds I ever ordered and at the time the longest flowering strain I was going to attempt to grow. Ended up being the first pack of seeds I ever had 0 germination rates. Neither Sensi or att itude cared if my "novelty" seeds did not grow. The whole experience turned me off of both companies. I did later try both skunk 1 and black domina from Sensi, which was likely the last time I will give their seeds a chance in my garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts