What's new

Motherlode Gardens 2014

Good work on the plants so far man... congratulations on your kid also! That's huge! My firstborn is due in 20 days... right in the middle of harvest for me...

DAT

WoW! im so happy for you Shcrews. :jump:Congratulations on the birth of your son :gaga:and being able to take on such an enormous challenge and goal with your outdoor garden... and to see it weather the extremes of this incredible HOT summer, finishing off with a magnificent rain storm to cleanse your buds for the harvest of a lifetime. WHat a TRIP! :rasta: What a FUCKIN TRIP! Amazing!!!
Looking very forward to the last few weeks with u here. and checkin out your incredible buds. u really nailed it home homie! killer job
ONE LOVE!:smokeit:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im glad the weather is working out perfectly for you. Thats very sweet of mother nature to bless your garden with a gentle wash and a sunny kiss.
I feel you on the biggest, prettiest outdoor buds you ever seen. Im with you. My first year with bigger plants outdoors and were killing it so far. Arm size colas on a few plants. Very pretty to look at. Im humbled and overwhelmed at the same time.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Congrats on the birth of your son. Amazing how a child can bring things into perspective, biggest moment of my life no doubt.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Pre-Soviet Afghani x Uncirculated OG (source genetics)

Pre-Soviet Afghani x Uncirculated OG (source genetics)

smells like cantaloupe
LmRP4Xo.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ancient OG (Bodhi seeds)

Ancient OG (Bodhi seeds)

400gallon pot:
7413BKal.jpg

800 gallon pot: I'm calling this one Sideshow Bob:
O6xyzwvl.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Flo x OG (Rare Dankness)

Flo x OG (Rare Dankness)

huge producer, and so frosty. starting to turn purple too.

This plant completely fell over in the storm, but no broken branches, so we lifted it back up and propped it against a piece of Re-Mesh

Before:
Smt3xGwl.jpg

After:

zZ1JnzZl.jpg

w9ckoNel.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Solo's Stash (Bodhi)

Solo's Stash (Bodhi)

3 plants, 3 different Phenos

pheno #1 (diamond) is short and squat with huge thick buds, #2 is tall and stretchy with slender buds, #3 is like a mix of the other two, tall and stretchy with huge arm-size buds

short fat pheno (diamond):
TbnrOI9l.jpg

tall skinny pheno:
ZrKIBcDl.jpg

in between pheno
ViEm0n0l.jpg