What's new

Motherlode Gardens 2014

Z

z-ro

I think you are correct in your overwatering assumption, possibly some root rot going on I would keep a close eye on those....were they in the sun in plastic pots ever? Are there faded/twisting branches and super dark green branches on the same plant?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I think you are correct in your overwatering assumption, possibly some root rot going on I would keep a close eye on those....were they in the sun in plastic pots ever? Are there faded/twisting branches and super dark green branches on the same plant?

thanks for the input, another overwatering vote haha, Kind of confirms what we already suspect..

To answer your questions the glues were never in plastic pots they were vegged from march-may in 10gal smarties with coco. but YES there are some faded branches and green branches on the same glue plant(s). it is strange and not very cool, i am hoping the glue's natural vigor will help them bounce back

S

StanKDanK

^ its possibly transplant shock. they should bounce back in few days. couple of mine did same thing. i wasnt watering enough in the beginning i think but they are all good now

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Final setup

Final setup

all 25 plants are in the ground. this is the final final lineup barring any late replacements. Glues are looking a little better today too , everything is growing

clones:
9x Gorilla Glue
2x Hardcore OG
3x Cherry Pie (double planted)

seeds:
2x Pre-Soviet Afghani x Uncirculated OG (Source genetics)
1x Sweet & Sour Cindy (B.O.G. genetics)
3x WiFi #3 x Snow Lotus (Bodhi seeds)
3x Solo's Stash (Bodhi Seeds)
2x Ancient OG (Bodhi Seeds)

pot sizes are a mix of 400, 600, and 800gallons

namaste like a motherfucker
:dance013:
jbCChGH.jpg

Hello Schrews, I just read this whole thread from day one. Very entertaining. That backseat farmer guy is classic.

Anyway I just made an account to comment on your plants with nutrient deficiencies because you are losing yield every moment until that is remedied. It is without a doubt a nutrient deficiency and not from the soil being too hot or too little water. That would look curled up or wilted leaves.

I would spray those things with a foliar spray of 1 tbs epsom salt to every gallon of water first of all and try to get the bottom of the leaves too. This provides magnesium and sulfur quickly. Do this as early in the morning as you can and do not ever do this in the heat of the day. This will not damage your vegging plant in any way and they will look greener within hours.

I would also give there roots a healthy dose of whatever veg fertilizer you have on hand. If you have anything close to 2-2-2 NPK and something with a full range of micro nutrients like kelp extract or earth juice micro blast. It may be sulfur or it may be iron etc. but its most likely a combination of deficiencies. Worm casting and humic acid work great alongside these nutrients and condition the soil to the nutrients more available but will not remedy your plants alone.

If you do those three things your plants should look good as new in a week.
Good luck and it all look fantastic, thanks for the grow show. I hope I was of some help.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hello Schrews, I just read this whole thread from day one. Very entertaining. That backseat farmer guy is classic. .
HAHA backseat farmer i like that... He's ok he knows his shit , guy just likes to troll sometimes cuz he's probably bored and has nobody to play with. i still had to put him on ignore though, hate bad vibes....

As far as what you're saying, we are trying to avoid chemical fertilizers this year, and our glues are looking a bit better today after drying out some more. next watering we will topdress with a few things but i think we just experienced transplant/overwatering issues with the glues.

peace thanks for stopping by and stick around homey:ying: WE are hoping for a good season even despite all the setbacks

Jbomber79

Veteran
Look's like you have some great sun to catch there! You rapping some wire around those T post? Sure would make a good deer barrier..

Side note: Some outdoor glue's didn't take to well to the Colorado sun this year but are looking like they are on their way!

Drue Bleam

We left a extra glue out in coco and gave it nothing for over a week. No nutes, water, nothing... She looks like she is stretching still... Letting them dry out was key, same thing happened last year. We figured with these temps and environment it would be impossible to overwater.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

these are looking better, starting to see new growth on the older ones that were having issues.

april cutting, 600g pot
V8chkvG.jpg

february cutting, 400g pot
UBtAbcH.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hardcore OG

Hardcore OG

our two Hardcore OG's had transplant issues for a couple days but have now started to really explode with new growth! Glad we put a couple of these outside. they are in 400gallon pots

Hardcore OG #1
dGia9hk.jpg

Hardcore OG #2
DJgYaOj.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Sweet & Sour Cindy (B.O.G. Genetics)

Sweet & Sour Cindy (B.O.G. Genetics)

We only have one of these, but she is a beast... growing a few inches every day. in 400gallon pot now but we are going to expand it to 600gallon
1OlSOb1.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Pre-Soviet Afghan x Uncirculated OG (Source Genetics / OG Kushman )

Pre-Soviet Afghan x Uncirculated OG (Source Genetics / OG Kushman )

I'm sad that we only have 2 of these, they are such nice plants. Might have to get more seeds for next year. Fucking cops making us kill our plants :moon:

Here are both of them, smaller in front.
LHDlXbO.jpg

And the big one, which is the biggest plant on the hill right now almost 6 feet tall.
9cYI4LH.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
White Fire OG#3 x Snow Lotus (Bodhi Seeds)

White Fire OG#3 x Snow Lotus (Bodhi Seeds)

We have 3 of these i think. This girl is barely starting to grow into the 800gallon pot
YNj9cfJ.jpg

same plant:
2yzRZMU.jpg