What's new

Mother gets 10 years for letting friend blow pot smoke into her child's face

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
After watching the video the bitch needed 20 years. How the fuck is she gonna flip out on him after he took the hit and is high. He comes to her for comfort for help and she is like "stop it" and shakes him. Dirty fucking **** bitch. Let`s ram a broomstick in her ass then yell at her for walking funny!!!!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
i think ten years is just perfect.
she'll get out early anyways.

fuck that ****, letting some other dumb **** do that shit to her kid.

christ.

U

ureapwhatusow

ask any reputable forensic psychiatrist or pyschologist who specializes in childhood development and youll find the one who is being punished worst is the child

NO IT IS NO ACCPETABLE TO GIVE KIDS ANY SUBSTANCES

but the child is too young to differentiate and

SINCE WHEN DOES BLOWING POT SMOKE GET MORE TIME THAN CHILD MOLESTATION AND RAPE

she needs supervised parenting at the cost of putting that kid in state care the cost of her prison term they could appropratie the resources to save two lives instead of condemn them

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
child molesters should get life without parole, and depending on the nature of the case, the death penalty.

jwm

Veteran
agree. Some folks should not be allowed to reproduce. If they're that irresponsible and dumb, to actually record it, what else are these moron's up to that we don't know? Throw her in jail, the kid's better off w/out her...

stimuli

I have never met a person with down syndrome? You've obviously never been in jail! Assumptions and all that....

When was the last time a parent got ten years for beating the hell out of their kid!

Really I know it is Oklahoma, but what if it was a Native ritual.....I know it wasn't, but just say it was a ritual where it was this smoke or that smoke........it was just smoke......the kid isn't going to have issues from cannabis exposure. Ten years, wow that is very insane.

Wild, I can't believe anyone is supporting that it is harmful to blow cannabis in a kids face. They get worse exposure from A FREAKING SCHOOL BUS EXHAUST!

W

Weedman Herb

What if isn't what was ... but since you went there ... What if it were your child? You roll in on one of your customers blowing little Burma a shotgun off their joint ... Do you grab the Video Camera, the phone or their neck?

As the thread suggests ... Men don't have the exclusive on this abuse thing ... what would you do to a female pedophile?

ask her why she didn't come sooner...

Then tell her "hey, mine's bigger than a 12 year olds and i like to eat"

I wonder if female pedophiles are all about the domination and feeling stronger like male pedophiles...

also, that's hwy the dick chopping wouldn't work... No coitus is necessary for a child to be traumatized by a pedophile...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
A child has been put in Foster Care, a Mother is in jail for 10 years...what has been achieved here..."Nothing" that's what--
That was a huge mistake, to let that girl do that...and even worse...yelling at the kid for being high-- But 10 years?? No--:2cents: