What's new

Mostly Organic Alpha Diesel Grow

S

seaofvert

69 days , i could have wait 5 to 10 more days but i just didn t have the time for that (had a little issue) .

i haven t yet tasted them but they look good , i m gonna go in a while whith a other strain called chemdog dd but this strain seems to be subject to hermies if what i read concerning this strain is true .

On the other side my ak did real good

that was a plant of 158CM tall , real good producer of frosty nugs (11 main buds ) and super easy to grow .

have a good time supi

Supi - looks awesome, and I'm with you Organic all the way, and I love BioBizz nutes.

I don't like messing with ph personally, i know its technicaly better for nute absorption, but its not natural, plus biobizz nutes are readily available, at least the grow and bloom are. Never used humex, but I use Orchid Pro (plenty of Humic acid) and Liquid Karma (20% humic acid and catalysts) The only thing I would add to your regimen would be BioBizz FISH MIX( if you can stand the smell) the girls love it in the soil and cuttings love it even more as foliar(but must be heavily diluted for foliar).

Sorry I missed this one but you did a great job and I hope you give us a smoke report. I just started out a few alphas and I'm hoping they can stop me from throwin down on any more of the ECSD, way to expensive out here, but it is the best.

oh yeah and use bigger pots next time :)

Peace,
Cosmic

supi1012

do u just cut the dosage of grow in half when using FISH MIX. i bought it but returned it after seeing its the same NPK as bioGROW. is it just that its more readily available?? also do u use it in flowering?? ive had bad experience using fish based nutes during flowering with the taste and smoothness of the final product. i found it made the smoke much harsher and less tasty, but im open to suggestions as how to incorporate it into my next run.
Ur right about the pots too. i was rootbound before i even went into flower. these diesels throw out a bigger rootball than any plant ive grown so far. i only used the 3 gallons because that was all i had room for with 6 plants in my flowering room. after this grow, ill have chosen one pheno and can mess with maybe 4 BIG plants in 5 or 7 gallons.
ps i gave my boy 3 cuts in 2 gallon buckets and helped him transplant into fives. and within a week TONS of roots were shooting out the wholes in the bottoms. it almost seems like this plant wasn't really meant to be grown in soil in small places.

Last edited:
I have a high tolerence for most things, herb included(unfortunately:D), but not the Diesel!!! You are right about the npk ratio for the grow and fish mix, but the fish mix is booming with beneficial microbes not found in the grow or bloom, used together its a killer combo. Fish mix has the microbes and the Bloom and Grow the simple sugars to nurish the both the microbes and the plants. The smell is awful though, and if used to late into flowering can indeed affect the taste, but with your 3 week flush i think your good, and though ive only harvested twice, i can tell you what set mine apart from the rest that ive tried, was the taste!!! my two cents

Organic is the only way for me :D

oh yeah as far as dosage I mix it up dependin on what i think they need, ya know, ive gone heavy and ive gone light, if big pots i go heavy if small go light. and i don't like any other forms of fish products or any products that aren't biobizz or OMRI listed, its not about the numbers to me, but the quality of the product. EXCEPT FOR THE BUDSWELL BAT GUANO POWDER that stuffis amazin too!

Do whacha do Supi, cause it looks like its workin for ya!!!

I will be wachin, and i will let u know when my alphas start to get interesting.

Peace,
Cosmic

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Sweet pics, I can't wait until I get my alphas, I'm going to be flowering with a 1000 watter in atleast 5 gallons of promix. Can't wait freekin stoked, keep the awesome pics coming

supi1012

sounds good. Im sure the 1000w will make some super fat nugs. ive got all three phenos in 5 gallons FFOF/LW vegging under the 400w MH getting ready for my new 600w HPS. Last time my plants were fully rootbound (a solid block of roots) in a 3 gallon bucket and the ballast blew out 68 days into flowering so yield was affected. Yield dry was between 32-38 g. per plant. Hopin for 2z's a piece this time around. :rasta:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
ya I cant't wait, you got some pretty chunky nugs with the 400. The flower area I'm working with isn't that bug either so it's gonna be something like 75 or 85 wpsf. I don't think I'm gonna veg quite as long as you probably just 30-40 days depending on how big they get.

I bet u could pull 2 ounces a plant no proboblem with a 600, my last successul
Indoor I pulled like an ounce and a half to two a plant with a 400 with hardly any nutes.

supi1012

DIESEL UNDER 400w MH in 5 gallons 85/15 FFOF/LW mix

Probably topping one more time.. Then flipping to 12/12 under the 600. :rasta:

dreaded

Your smoke report, everyone's different. I wanna hear what you got to say.
Is it as good as i'm hearing.
I got 5 going now, previously 3 males, so i hope i do alot better this round.
Nice looking plants, you say you topped them, when, & how many times.
Nice show. :canabis: :smoweed:

supi1012

all plants were transplanted into 3 gallon buckets, and one week later topped at 12'', then given two weeks to veg a little more. then they were flipped at about 16"
i had no hermis past day 30 in flowering. kinda wierd. though my light did go out on day 68 of flowering so who knows if any nanners would have popped up if i had let them go 75-80 days.
it is still curing so i dont want to really give much of a smoke report yet. its been in the jars 2 weeks now and the smoke is strong and potent. the taste varies a little bit on the three phenos i have. one is a bit of a hot smoke. the other is more mellow and dank. then third is the most dieselish. all three have a definate sourness to them.
all three have great bag appeal, smell, and potency. taste probably is the limiting factor here to be honest. all other aspects are off the charts. and it tastes damn good still though. i can only imagine what itll be like my next round under the 600 and with a full flowering time. and the pbp line-up. :rasta:

supi1012

dam just packed the tiniest little snap of an alpha nug i found tucked away. BOMB. 3 month cure prolly at this point. flavor was very nice, whereas it tasted like smoke before.

supi1012

i ended up picking the largest yielder and the stinkiest plant, with the least hashy taste, which was my #6. It has a very strong head high that comes down into a nice body before fading away. I'm doing a second and final run of it now. Ill try and get some pics up. Its at about 44 days now stinkin much more than any of my other plants, and showing chrystalls as early as an of em (dj's bb, uk cheese, sour bubble, og, bubba)
with the alphas, every pheno will be chrystally, pretty stinky, and have a headband kind of a high. the limiting factor is defineatly FLAVOR. Pick the best TASTING pheno is my only advice.

Latest posts

Latest posts