What's new

MOST WANTED SEEDS

mogroith

Any would be nice, was given some auto seeds and the bug has bitten again. Been trying to pop my old beans, at least 20 years since grown from seed, not stored well.

My favourite old strain super skunk 2, tough as nails, good producer, nice smoke, cuttings would strike without cloning powder. Down side produce a lot of bananas but they were sterile never found a bean. Looks like no one does it anymore.

SourDank

Veteran
I'll take all of Mr.Nice seeds hazes from pre-2010, old packs. 3 packs each please :)

Then let's get a little more modern, so I'll also take a few packs of some Starfighter and Fruity Pebbles OG F1's...

Now we're gonna go back a bit, and we're gonna scoop up some pre-99 DJ Short Blueberry, Blue Moonshine, and Old Time Moonshine. And while we're at it we're gonna swing by Brothers Grimm's spot and grab some Apollo-11 and Cinderella 99 F1's...

And then let's make a dual machine that allows me to travel in time while having all knowing knowledge of the universe, and I'm going to find the breeders of the original OG Kush and Chemdog F1 strains and we're gonna grab about 100,000 beans of each line :dance013:

I think that would satisfy my bean addiction for a couple minutes.....