What's new

Most visual / out of the body experience strain

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've gotten trip-like effects from making extremely potent edibles.

Yeah man :yes: we remember a guy placed some chocolate bars,, a few terry's choc oranges and a few oz of import afghan hash into a Xmas chocolate tray once,, one guy went mental,, took him almost an hour to climb the stairs in his own home,, and that was the day after eating! He thought he was on mars!

If eating,, always half the amount,, or make / bake twice as much for yo stuff! and share the cakes about,, that part is the most fun! :dance:

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
I've heard a lot of talk about the African strains being stupifyingly psychoactive, but then I see no one grow them out on this forum. Nobody keeps these genetics around.

You know PPP, is made up of South Arican sativas, and is a very buzzy intense racy high, at least the pheno i got was on my 1st grow when I re started growing a year ago. That was bought rom Nirvana direct, dont know i its exactly the same as the PPP given out as freebies.

Also, when it comed to saivas, I have read that the most psychedlic and potent plants are the ones that flower forever and keep on throwing new white pistils yes they may flower for up to 18 or 20 weeks, but if bred right maybe something interesting could be created.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
You know PPP, is made up of South Arican sativas, and is a very buzzy intense racy high, at least the pheno i got was on my 1st grow when I re started growing a year ago. That was bought rom Nirvana direct, dont know i its exactly the same as the PPP given out as freebies.

Also, when it comed to saivas, I have read that the most psychedlic and potent plants are the ones that flower forever and keep on throwing new white pistils yes they may flower for up to 18 or 20 weeks, but if bred right maybe something interesting could be created.

I sure hope so - i have those freebies and would love to find some African sativa genetics in there.

Neville's Haze anyone? I've only smoked it once, but my god... my god...

F

feral

Back in 1977 I went to Flagstaff AZ to see my old girlfriend. We were partying with some friends of hers. College crowd. They had some ?? can't remember, might have been Colombian, might have been Haze. They had this 4' bong. I was standing and bent over to take the hit. I cleared that 1 hit bowl and all/most of the smoke.

I was driving down the road like i had been for days, in my 69 New Yorker. Out of the distance from somewhere while i was driving i heard a voice.
"Hazy." "Hazy." The highway rolled on.
It was my old girlfriend. Weird. Then she sounded louder. The highway started to fade. "Hazy!" "Hazy!"
The car was gone and as the fog cleared, I realized that I was standing there bent over leaning on that big bong. I was swaying, trying not to lean to hard on the bong and break it, trying to use it to keep from falling down.
Good weed.
Or oxygen deprivation from such a huge hit. :xmasnut:

haahhahahaha!!!!! Love it. I remember around '78 we were at a friends house partying and after a while I stood up real fast to go to the bathroom and blacked out sort of. I remember standing there shaking and couldn't see a thing. I was completely blinded for god knows how long. I got paranoid b'cause I was to scared to admit I couldn't see a damn thing. After a while I could see again and everything was cool but WTF happened I'll never know.

rty007

wow... what a storm of answers, I am asking couse i have a buddy whom I helped to set up a nice system and helped a little bit with growing,he asked me to help him with strain line up, so I gave him a couple of ideas but told him he should get some of his own choice so some time ago he invited me over for a toke, and we had one of his herbs and i mean it was a couch lock... and I am a very occasional smoker, but his herb really did make me trip, but he didn't label this strain... which pisses him of as hell i have to tell you;)

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
wow... what a storm of answers, I am asking couse i have a buddy whom I helped to set up a nice system and helped a little bit with growing,he asked me to help him with strain line up, so I gave him a couple of ideas but told him he should get some of his own choice so some time ago he invited me over for a toke, and we had one of his herbs and i mean it was a couch lock... and I am a very occasional smoker, but his herb really did make me trip, but he didn't label this strain... which pisses him of as hell i have to tell you;)

Amateur grower? Already involving people in his new grow?

Longhair

1968 State Sanctioned Blonde Leb Hash. 1oz. Cubes Wrapped In Gold Foil That Looked Like A Chunky Bar. They Came In A Handcrafted Wooden Box With Gold Hinges. Unforgettable!

P.S. There Was 30 To A Box. There Was Something About The Number 30 To Lebanon Anybody Know?

Longhair

lunatick

If you had my dreams you would find suppression a benefit.

suppressing bad dream can compared to a prisoner that is trying to escape a jail cell:after the prisoner is done with all of that digging only to find himself in a different cell.

in a lucid dream one can face the daemons face to face and resolve the issue itself - its a process but its doable.

C

cellardweller

you can smoke a great sativa, or even a good indica and have a great great high, no matter what you are looking for. Nothing compares to the power of edibles when looking for something "higher"..
it's a whole new ballgame, especially when you start adding hash or extracts to the recipes..the only downfall I can find is that it seriously raises your tolerances for smoking bud..
:abduct:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
2 STORIES:

1. It was probably 6-7 years ago when I think the dispensaries in the bay area had better medicine in general. Anyways I got an 1/8 of Old Mother Sativa from Berkeley and it was the most long blade leafy minimal budlets real sativa I'd ever seen. It wasn't resinous at all, but the smell was so distinct, yet undescribable that I had to try it. I worked at a dispensary at that time and tried it there for the first time and felt like I was shrooming. Colors were most definitely enhanced, tracers, and the best uppity laugh at everything high followed everything. That was the first time trying it, every time after the same effects followed. I was in love with a girl name Sativa from that day forth.

2. Some girl who I used to mess around with a while back had the misfortune of smoking with a real smoker, that being me. She told me of the night before she smoked a pack of blunts (5 for the lamens) and didn't even feel high after.
I gently rebuttal with, "Let me give you one bowl."
She agreed and I packed my bong with some of the best chem dawg I've ever come across. On top of that I added my 2 home made bubble hashes, and topped it with and kief.
She hit it once, and went to the circus. No really that's what she said shortly after coming to. Now mind you it was just me and her in my bed, lights off, watching tv. About 45 seconds after the bong hit she looked at me and asked, "Who are you, where is everybody else, where'd they go?" She was at the circus with her other friends, in her head, needless to say...I was jealous.

ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

jarff

Some friends were taking back a bit of "Virgin Leaf" from Jamaica late 60,s..and I haven,t smoked anything like it since..It did mak you hallucinate,and it stuck with you for a while.
My friend was a supervisor on a constrcion job in Jamaica and by giving jobs to the right ppl. he was taken into the mountains where the best was grown.Yes those were the days when smuggling was easy so needless to say a few #,s were brought back to Canada and it was heaven for a few months...Only other that came close was some gooey black hash taken back from Nepal,...a little kept you up for many hours...It was unbelievable,for taste,high,price etc.....I think I bought a qp for $250.lol I,d trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday. great memories.
jarff

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Strangely tonight, I had a really trippy high going after a whole lot of different sativa strains. I basically sat and drank coffee/smoked a combination of SSH and Jack Herer for like 2 hours. Then went out to the bars to meet some friends.

Things started happening - like me thinking there was a baby wandering around the bar "check out that baby" only to find there was no baby at all. I completely missed the sink in the bathroom while trying to wash my hands and couldn't figure out why my hands weren't getting wet (I was nowhere near the running faucet - complete miss).

Also, my girlfriend was tripping a bit last weekend. She ate one of those dispensary lozenges before we went to the opera. She broke out into tears!

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Try taking a break from weed until every last molecule exits your system, you'd be surprised how high regular weed gets you if you lack a tolerance.

I took one nice bowl hit of Satori yesterday after not having smoked in awhile and when I was at the store I realized life is a movie. (Yeh that was just one of many extravagant realizations) I was mad trippin', I don't know what an "out of body" experience is like, but there was a point where it felt like my body was on autopilot while my mind's eye merely observed. It was fucking amazing. If I were to take the same dose of a strain one would call trippy, like an African or Haze or what not, I can't picture not tripping my ass off.

Latest posts

Latest posts