What's new

Most potent early finishing stains?

E

e4ian

i would have to say white russian.mine began finishing in under 7 weeks [well 1 did] -others not far behind.
nft tho.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I grew a few strong pot...but the one that stands out is the Nirvana haze.. 35 days..!!! had to pull it since it was getting stinky and didn't have odor control.Sure I had small buds but it did the trick ;-)

It got me high like a 60 days northern lights. 3-7 hours high.

redrum8

Try some bubba kush. 60-65 days flowering. Good as f**k too. Tons of trics. Good indoor grower and easy to grow. Hard compact buds that will bounce off the wall like a ball.

Stdane

Uberkush which is K O Kush x Skubba(pre '98 Bubba Kush x Cheese)that's a helluwa potent strain and cheap to.Anesthesia and Herijuana Ibl. are a couple of fairly early finishers and just as potent as the first one.:wave:

S

Space Ghost

bogglegum from bog finishes real fast, much faster than sour bub

here's one of mine @29 days 12/12

picture.php

And an old grow, done in 48

ambertrich

Veteran
Since this sounds like your second grow, and first with "name" genetics, I would suggest Mr. Nice Shit.

Easy to grow, great for beginners or long timers, fast finish (48-54 days) and gives some nice smoke and will yield very well also. You can find some nice flavors/aromas from her as well, and even some color if your temps don't get too high.

I have growing ChemxSour, D4SD, SSSDH IX, ECSD, Sour Bubble, Strawberry Diesel, and a few others - and still started a couple of Shit because I like this plant.

Somewhere around $50 depending on exchange rate at the time.

I think this one tics off all the boxes you mentioned.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

G

guest8905

dont go auto IMO its garbage plus some

rock bogglegum, umm....there are really lots of them,