What's new

Most narcotic strain

pre 98 bubba is the most stupefying and narcotic resin profile ever
and she my fav for just that reason - another bonus is shes a pretty easy cut to source and grow - good luck finder her brotha

why are people suggesting sativas and what not? thats crazy..

sour bubble would be nice but the current versions seem to be pretty unstable and throw out some sativa phenos

pre98 bubba would be good but you cant get it in seed form unless he goes for swerves S1s.

another option might be "bubba 76" in seed form (pre98 bubba x 76 afghan)

the pineapple hashplant from RD is probably a good choice also, both very narcotic parents.

just throwing out somethings available in seed, as most of whats been suggested isnt.

tosh.o

Nirvana Aurora Indica, Northern Light or Rhino
MNS Nordle, ASH and Ortega
*Most afghan dominant plants should work well

supermanlives

Veteran
oldschool black domina was good. newer stock wasnt as impressive. i got a cross with bubbleberry. not like berries at all tho . you already got sour bubble. it can compete with just about anything IMHO

JohnG

tosh.o, thanks the suggestions.

supermanlives, psyched about the sb. It will be started as soon as it cools off hopefully in a couple of weeks or less. Still over 90 in the grow space without lights.

snooze

Not sure it's the most narcotic but I find grape ape to relieve pain pretty well, I know it's not the most potent, but if you make some bubble out of it maybe it'll be strong enough (or bho if that's your cup of tea). Also I grew out an old stock of sweet Cindy (05?) and it was a licorice grapefruit smelling pheno that was 100% body high like an opiate and 0 high in the head. Instantly relaxed you muscles and you could go to work after smoking since literally only your body was high. I think this is atypical for that line though maybe someone can shed more light on that.

Have you tried making a cannabis salve? I found that cream to be a huge help for a lot of folks and I always keep it on hand.

Rinse

Veteran
why are people suggesting sativas and what not? thats crazy..

sour bubble would be nice but the current versions seem to be pretty unstable and throw out some sativa phenos

pre98 bubba would be good but you cant get it in seed form unless he goes for swerves S1s.

another option might be "bubba 76" in seed form (pre98 bubba x 76 afghan)

the pineapple hashplant from RD is probably a good choice also, both very narcotic parents.

just throwing out somethings available in seed, as most of whats been suggested isnt.

I had my eye on bubba 76 for a while, sounds real nice.
As for sativa's, they can be the most narcotic smoke.
You will know when you find the type - when you are slammed 30 min AFTER you toke up into red eyed stupor for 4+ hours that is as heavy as any indica with added cerebral activity, on the come down all you can do is eat, then sleep.
But thats extreme stuff, I don't like smoking day wrecking stuff like that.

Goyakla

Shirin Gol (tadikjistan hashplant)..... Nordle mr. Nice... Taskenti (canbiogen) Mental Floss (same) Kodiak Gold (RM) P.o.w cant remeber there name, But its G13/purple Indica... Nightshade from Barneyes.....

there goes edro

Veteran
Shirin Gol (tadikjistan hashplant)..... Nordle mr. Nice... Taskenti (canbiogen) Mental Floss (same) Kodiak Gold (RM) P.o.w cant remeber there name, But its G13/purple Indica... Nightshade from Barneyes.....

That P.O.W is from Hazeman seeds. I just ordered his Madness a couple of days ago.

Stdane

couchy

couchy

Bubba Kush x Killa Queen/Herijuana also known as KO Kush from Motarebels friend you know who...After a couple of bonghits just to breathe seems to be a major effort lol....This one if done right will have you couchlocked fer quite some time.

Rastatrue

Start some seed and start cultivating. I don't care what kind of seeds just start growing. It has a most narcotic effect. You cats arguing over who got the the best strain, that you can't find anywhere, seem to miss the whole point. It's all good mon, only wolfs in sheep's clothing worry about branding herb.

sdd420

Veteran
My 2 cents is pick the best described strain then understand that they always misrepresent flower times by app 2 weeks and then ripen to amber trichomes, it will be narcotic and sleepy even if initial buzz has some speed, that is how a good trainwreck can be also ssh. Peace

Stdane

Start some seed and start cultivating. I don't care what kind of seeds just start growing. It has a most narcotic effect. You cats arguing over who got the the best strain, that you can't find anywhere, seem to miss the whole point. It's all good mon, only wolfs in sheep's clothing worry about branding herb.

Oh yea,as I remember the thread started with;

Most narcotic strain

Looking for suggestions. Narcotic strain that helps with pain, muscle spasms and insomnia.

No one is argueing over the best strain,a question was asked and we answer to the best of our ability...simple as that!:)

4tokin

Opiated Thai Sticks FTW!

They weren't opiated. In our neck of the woods they where just thai buddha sticks. For the short time we had access to the TBS, we hammered them like there was no tomorrow. Now if they had been opiated our gang should have turned into hard core junkies with withdrawal symptoms.

RetroGrow

Veteran
They weren't opiated. In our neck of the woods they where just thai buddha sticks. For the short time we had access to the TBS, we hammered them like there was no tomorrow. Now if they had been opiated our gang should have turned into hard core junkies with withdrawal symptoms.

There actually were opiated Thai sticks. You may not have encountered them, but they most definitely existed.