whodair

Veteran
nycd=exotic !!

nycd=exotic !!

picture.php

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah mine is nycd as well, actually i liked the hawaiian sativa a bit more, but i cant get none anymore...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do you mean by exotic? If you mean a rare land race that is still damn good herb I would have to say real Maui Wowie. I just like ibl land races in general

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Sweet Pink Grapefruit - SoL cut
Alegria - Kiwi Seeds
Cannalope Haze - ojd cut

Baba Ku

Veteran
Colombian goldbud
Thai (sticks of non-tainted buds)
Most any well grown haze
Colombian goldbud

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Exotic as in something you've never tried before, or exotic as in reminds you of sitting on a beach in the the tropics?

M

mugenbao

If you mean exotic as in unique, never-tasted-before and gotta-try-that-again kind of stuff, I've got some Guido right now whose taste and smell is oddly reminiscent of baby powder. It doesn't taste like that, it's something different but that's the closest comparison I can make.

It makes you go "Hmmm... What is that? I better taste it again and see if I can figure it out" :)

PicosPoisonftw!

best flavor ever: picos poison. Tasted like exotic fruit heaven and lingered forever. still don't know the lineage, and haven't seen it in 5+ years.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
EXOTIC, MEANING AN EXOTIC FLAVOR, THAT LINGERS ON YOUR TONGUE FOREVER, TASTE IS SOO SWEET AND TASTY YOU DONT WANNA STOP SMOKING...

THINK OF IT AS FRUIT....WE HAVE REGULAR FRUIT, THEN WE HAVE EXOTIC FRUIT.....

THX EVRYONE FOR CONTRIBUTING, KEEP EM COMING

makowiec

I would say Amnesia haze from soma seeds. Taste is very unique. very fruity with a scent of haze. It reminds me fresh sweet grapes.
Potency is also at very very high level, the 1 problem I've experienced smoking amnesia is speaking. It's very hard to open your mouth after it, in my case.
I also recommend you NL#9 from Sagarmatha seeds, smell is very fruity like basket full of many exotic fruits! I think my seeds were from before Sagarmatha lost some of their genetics due to the police ride. They were nl#1 x ww x durban and I think new seeds are made with backcross using their Indica XXL. Mine were not fully ripened, rather not ripened at all becouse of bad outdoor weather. High was really positive going to become nice stone in the end, but fully ripened plants should be total couchlock.
So my recommendation is soma's amnesia for high and nl#9 for couchlok.
Good luck bro.

Harpo

My first batch of commercvial seeds from "99" included three strains that were unique.

Serious Seeds AK-47 really did taste like sandlewood. Back in the day it was special, Sativa/indica, a one hit wonder, 8 on a 0-10. This is all I had to smoke for a long time. I got sick of it as I don't do with sweeter or sour tasting strains.

Dutch Passion's:
California Orange; Sativa, tastes and smelled just like Tang, 6 on a 0-10. A, "its' a wonderful day", kind of high. Great day time smoke.
Power Plant; very unusuial taste. Slight problem with hermis. Sativa, 7 on a 0-10. Totaly different taste. Hard to keep still after smoking. I kept wanting to clean, or work around the house. I hate cleaning and doing work around the house. . .

Of course, Rez's SD was a welcome new comer to my garden. Can't be beat for unique taste. Love the high

Umgawa

Amnesia haze (core cut)willy nelson viet black pheno,ecsd 100% organic,hawaiin sativa x hawaiin indica verry old stock,were the tastey tastey dank,peace PJ

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
my choice is the true blueberry bud. the high lasted for ever and the tast did too. :D best smoke I ever had. also the whole bedroom smelled like a blueberry factory for 2 days. :D