What's new

Most euphoric/laughing high?

Ribsauce- I agree with you on the golden goat. I now make sure I always have some for myself on hand as it really is great for mood elevation. Other uplifting euphoric strain I grow is Buddah's Sister. Both are wonderful for mood elevation and putting the smile and giggle to oneself. Strawberry Cough is also excellent, with a differnet taste, it reminds me of dryer sheeets? The strawberry cough is also a pretty heavy stone.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Thanks for that - confirms that The Big Book of Buds could be off when it says that Hawaiian Sativa's high is "Alert and Cerebral." I had hoped that it would give more of a sativa effect to blueberry.

Can anyone chime in specifically on DJ's more sativa strains like Flo or F13? I was thinking that either one sounds like a good thing to cross my Kali Mist with.

it could just be how it hits everyone different..my wife and i love wally's c99 x webbed cross which has some hawiian sat. in it..
when we smoke on it, we laugh and just talk for hours about the dumbest things..it's was freebie from sboo, but it is truly our best smoke to go on and it is very alert and cerebral..
the kind where everythings brighter, you have a smile and just feel real good..and as an added bonus many from seed had pink pistils early in budding..