What's new

Most efficient, yet simple method

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran

Mini Hempy Buckets, I might end up transplanting from the 3 liter to a 3 or 5 gallon before I flower.

That's the dripper setup I put together. All materials, including tools to make it, were under $100, and I put it together in under an hour. Might look complicated, but it is extremely low maintenance, I could not look at the plants for over a week and they would look better than before.

Both of these can be scaled up very easily. I recirculated the drippers, they dripped twice a day, and a 5 gallon reservoir lasted a week no problem, never had any nute or ph problems, switched the reservoir once every 7-10 days.

KAMy

ive got experiance with soil and i can say hydro seems pretty awsome im trying to work on how im going to fit bio buckets in my new darkroom 80 omg! i think im going to just use 2 5 gallon buckets and just move the hose down a lil to make A 1 bio bucket system" IS THIS POSSIBLE?" and one res for the bio a 5 gal bucket.

im guessing i could always upgrade to just adding a hose and a bucket to make a 2 bucket system it seems quite easy im just worried about how i can make a waterfall from one 5 gal to the other 5 gal thats my res.

( should i just glue a big pvc pipe to a really flat rubber maid and make the drain hose go in to the big pvc making hight for my waterfall??? >_< the water fall isa very crucial element correct? to the all the experts out there !

Y

yamaha_1fan

Look through the gallery, there are alot more Giraldo

You can also click on the link in my signature for the low down on my grow. You can read some of the mistakes I made

Latest posts

Latest posts