What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most effective synthetic insecticide

mountainoutlaw

I dont need these seedlings...you see this is an experiment and to learn....see what works.

And as far as poor planned grow...man this is how farming is....i mean i cant move regions because its tough out here....and i always prevail...growing deep in mountains aint for everyone, had big commercial guy from oregon come try his hand out here, he went back to oregon.

Just a learning experience fellas...dont get so bent outta shape,

Im taking time to post some content and i personally enjoy seeing different regions and methods. Always picking up knowledge. To all the others. Appreciate the info and insight

Reactions: Rgd

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Every outdoor crop is poluted as fuck...sand,dust,fragments of various insects,pah polutions,acid rains...etc...
With or without pesticides you are smoking something which is not good for smoke anyway.

I told about weed outdoors that grow without problem no molds,no pests...you must spray that shit at least 1 time in 10-14 days.

As I post before pictures of apples that are not treat with anything they live on ther own...they look like they look.
Go to your store and look that picture perfect apples and they are threat with various shit every week to look like that.

Iv been growing outdoors in various condotions from mediteranian to continental...didnt use nothing...every time i have pests in my plant that is normal for nature.

Those organic crowds are uneducated mfs and thats it.

They will say pesticides bla bla....then again will eat meat from lab...fucking wankers as i said today in world is epidemic of low IQ idiots.
Its much more dangouroes than fake covid or so...

Rgd

Veteran

Most effective synthetic insecticide​

avid..just once..[not in flower]

ps after 40 + years I am now organic indoors..damn its easy but the containers are heavier..I just add water

and practice

how I will be snobby..

"ohhhhh .............you grow mineral salts.."

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I know it's not a popular answer but I use that concentrated Seven. Mix it kinda weak and spray them early before they start to bud. But I've got several different sprays for mites I'll use in early flowering if needed. But always open to finding something for mites and other stuff.

mountainoutlaw

I know it's not a popular answer but I use that concentrated Seven. Mix it kinda weak and spray them early before they start to bud. But I've got several different sprays for mites I'll use in early flowering if needed. But always open to finding something for mites and other stuff.
Only prob with sevan is dont control mites...

And too whoever said they become immune to chems...they become immune to neem oil and shit....tell you what....try Forbid 4F or Avid....one time amd done. Butnits gonna cost you.

mountainoutlaw

Every outdoor crop is poluted as fuck...sand,dust,fragments of various insects,pah polutions,acid rains...etc...
With or without pesticides you are smoking something which is not good for smoke anyway.

I told about weed outdoors that grow without problem no molds,no pests...you must spray that shit at least 1 time in 10-14 days.

As I post before pictures of apples that are not treat with anything they live on ther own...they look like they look.
Go to your store and look that picture perfect apples and they are threat with various shit every week to look like that.

Iv been growing outdoors in various condotions from mediteranian to continental...didnt use nothing...every time i have pests in my plant that is normal for nature.

Those organic crowds are uneducated mfs and thats it.

They will say pesticides bla bla....then again will eat meat from lab...fucking wankers as i said today in world is epidemic of low IQ idiots.
Its much more dangouroes than fake covid or so...
Your right on dude, its become a fad for em, but yet they smoke cigarrettes and eat meat from grocery store....kinda ironic huh? Lol. Plus alot of these guys are hobby growers in tents that watch way to much youtube andcgoogle

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea seven doesnt work good for spider mites. There several different types of insecticides I use for mites.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
not here..avid once and they’s gone....

quickly?

..nah

just don’t reintroduce them after you get rid of them

ps

predatory mites are cool though
Noted thank you.

You right, my info on such is not current. I have never had pest issues outdoors and indoors is some years ago now.

Latest posts

Latest posts