What's new

Most accomplished MMMA attorney?

TheMan13

Veteran
Who is the most accomplished MMMA attorney practicing in Michigan over the past eight years? I am particularly interested in successful trial experience.

TheMan13

Veteran

TheMan13

Veteran
Forgot to add: You can click on cases & victories in the upper right of the page for more info.

It's good to see that he updated that page, although it's a bit hard to follow as to how it relates to Komorn personally.

My biggest issue with Komorn is his PR business model and 10k client start point. My issue with using pot/DUI attorneys in general is the lack of respect they can get within our court system/their industry, regardless if right or wrong. Furthermore, buyer beware as there are no consumer protections in this costly game ...

I believe our community could benefit greatly by reaching outside of this special interest box that has failed us so miserably for nearly a decade now. Checkout this recent success in Oakland County and note that the lawyer responsible does not want his name published:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...waterford-forfeiture-search-warrant/98372486/

Last edited: