What's new

Mossy's Purple Jems (stealth hydro grow)

Iron Lungs

Heres the pic of the one bud site with the yellowing going on!

Attachments

• DAY47 4.jpg
    DAY47 4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 16
F

FullDuplex

Heres the pic of the one bud site with the yellowing going on!

i cant tell from the color of the shot, is that burnt or yellowing? Id like to see this is better color if you could? just something i would like to watch out for especially that late into bud.....

Iron Lungs

unfortunately thats about as good as i can get on pic quality, but i dont think it is burnt from the light cause it is only this one spot and not even one of the tallest branches! and i havent up'd the nutes any! But i got lazy and didnt do a res. change for a couple of weeks (but did it today) so im thinking that might of had a lil something to do with it!

F

FullDuplex

unfortunately thats about as good as i can get on pic quality, but i dont think it is burnt from the light cause it is only this one spot and not even one of the tallest branches! and i havent up'd the nutes any! But i got lazy and didnt do a res. change for a couple of weeks (but did it today) so im thinking that might of had a lil something to do with it!

Sounds to me its a combo of the both my friend. My first grow was DWC and i loved it but i too got lazy early in the game and didnt change the res. Took me a week to recover, i had yellowing as well as rust......not good, but ive learned tons and also have gone back to what i know best and thats soil.....

Just as long as it dosent migrate down on the plant then your looking at some sort of deficiency, all in all though i am ready to see your final weight and height. I just posted a few more pics on my thread here with a pic for reference of size

nealcook420

Just thought I would check out how things are going...
I hope that the burnt spot is nothing major, I'm getting close to res. change time & for some reason I always dread having to do it. I'm also learning the truth behind your warnings!!! My plants are starting to drink one gallon every two days, My res. is only a 3 1/2 gallon & I can only put 2 1/4 gallon in it. It is quite time consuming keeping up with these thirsty bitches so I always have 3 gallons of 6.0pH'ed water with the amount of nutes that I am using at the time on hand.
Anyhow, good luck and lots of karma to you.

Iron Lungs

WEEK 8 "Update"

WEEK 8 "Update"

Hey everyone today is Day 56 and i got good and bad news! :drum:

The Good! She is still filling out alot and the smell is really starting to come off of her! :toohot: it is like a severe citrus smell is the only thing i can pin point. Maybe "Sweetish" if that makes since! But overall Dank and nice!!! :pimp3:

Now, for the bad! She fell over!!!! :yoinks: :wallbash:

She is just getting Way too BIG for my 2.5" netty pots! Which i guess in itself is a Good/Bad situation! ha :thinking:

She is DEF. gonna need another week or two. I looked at the triches today and there about 20% cloudy it looked like to me! And no amber anywhere! They say patience is a virtue i have to learn! ha Not too much longer to go tho my friends!!!:smokeit::headbange

M

mossy

So big.. she is truly a beast
Yes Sir....:tiphat:

an I have to tell you..you keep attributing that to the light burn..
But believe Me..I have singed plenty in my time..and none reacted the way your has..
That my M8..is purely down to Your skills as a grower... :good:

it is like a severe citrus smell

The Afghan dominance..

Maybe "Sweetish"

The Mazar side.

IMO...make sure you have the fridge well stocked..Before you test smoke.
She will have the munchies from Hell.

She is DEF. gonna need another week or two. I looked at the triches today and there about 20% cloudy it looked like to me! And no amber anywhere! They say patience is a virtue i have to learn!
Wait 1 week..then start testing her.
Pick a small mid bud..and Slow/air dry.
The Afghan doms work best for me taken Early..
(best Med effect..10% amber only)

Taste the difference/effect on her over time and then you will know when to take her down next time you grow..
for optimum Va Va Voom..:smokeit:

Wonderful Growing..:tiphat:

Iron Lungs

Thanks for that info mossy! im gonna take a small bud to do a little tester! I def. will have the fridge stocked up my friend! haha. I will post up a smoke report after she gets done drying!

Here is a couple of pics of my girl! This was her at day 56, and I PROMISE my shitty ass camera phone does not do her ANYYYY justice!

Attachments

• day56.jpg
    day56.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Day 56.jpg
    Day 56.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 18

Iron Lungs

thanks for the words man! im hoping for a good yield myself!!! i def. know how seeded a plant will get, when you grow a male right beside her.. ha, she has ALOT of seeds in her

F

FullDuplex

thanks for the words man! im hoping for a good yield myself!!! i def. know how seeded a plant will get, when you grow a male right beside her.. ha, she has ALOT of seeds in her

and thats a good thing for you. You can now continue the blood line :)

Iron Lungs

and thats a good thing for you. You can now continue the blood line :)

Yea i will Def. be set for A WHILE on some PJ seeds! ha :cool:

And im wanting to play with these traits im getting mainly for the SIZE!!! ha, and the male was a stout bastard himself! Excited to see what there offspring will produce!
Im guessing i will get around 500 (or more) seeds easily! she is PACKED with seeds!:yoinks: I wish i knew about the painting technique at the beg. but you learn every day right! :good: Im starting her flush Tomm. So not many more days! :canabis: :joint:

Seedling

Looks amazing!!

Im smoking Auto Purple Mazar right now myself and its my fav auto strain to date. Mine taste like sweet and sour strawberry and the high is body numbing and sooo long lasting. Always been a fan of Mazar and in my opinion there is no difference from the auto one I grow out and the regular Mazars ive done. Truly amazing.
Happy harvest my friend and good luck with your future grows.

uptosumpn

Veteran
WOW! really???? great info there seedling..I already recieved mines a couple of days ago, just because of your thread..and now to hear the smoke report on em'.....I am very excited to grow these and compare to the purple jemz.....Big-Up's to ya!!!:tiphat::blowbubbles:

Looks amazing!!

Im smoking Auto Purple Mazar right now myself and its my fav auto strain to date. Mine taste like sweet and sour strawberry and the high is body numbing and sooo long lasting. Always been a fan of Mazar and in my opinion there is no difference from the auto one I grow out and the regular Mazars ive done. Truly amazing.
Happy harvest my friend and good luck with your future grows.

Seedling

Good on ya mate!! My last grow i had two phenos, one green and one super stinky Purple... the purple showed colour from day one, if just a little... Just put an other 10 in soak today. They will go out in the woods with 5 other strains Sunday......
Giddy up.

M

mossy

Im guessing i will get around 500 (or more) seeds easily! she is PACKED with seeds!
Well Done m8.....:good:

Pollen painting is Good...:artist:
and a great talent to practice..as you may not have the right male to female growing at the same time..
But..
IMO...putting the fem male together and letting them get on with it the way nature intended..is the Bees Knees...:dance013:

Have a great weekend m8....:joint:

When are you going to kill...I mean harvest her...?...:cry:

F

FullDuplex

IMO...putting the fem male together and letting them get on with it the way nature intended..is the Bees Knees...:dance013:

When are you going to kill...I mean harvest her...?...:cry:

I agree seems to get the most seeds, but when it comes to crossing painting is key. And i am so ready to see your harvest as well Iron!

Latest posts

Latest posts