What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Mossy's)Friday Night Show

M

mossy

Hey LBH..beautiful Haze..superb tric coverage m8...:yes:

I think you have finally persuaded me that I have to have a Haze on the patio in some form for next season..otherwise I will be watching you all growing them and feeling as if I have missed out..:D
I Did have an AF Haze..but she got lost in the mix...I do regret it.

she wil bring me niceeeeeeeee ofspring
Yup..I think she will be Spot on.

Have you tried the new translation buttons my m8..if you have..is it any good for you..?

Hey dread....:wave:
little late replying..but I was away..
I like keeping everything about my grow/harvest as simple as possible..
But every now and then I get inspired to try some of the processes by photos as good as yours.
Beautiful stuff M8.
I slapped you some karma on your rep for making my tongue hang out. :laughing:

Lots of work still to do, but the girls are dry and the seed is ripe...
The Sweetest words of the Season Bro pipe...:yes:
Can't wait to see your finall tally..never mind the smoke reports...:joint:

HHH....Man..you shocked me...

Ha pipe looks like you found another use for duct tape.
I thought you had been watching the honeymoon video..:yoinks:

What is that a bouquet of buds???

Phew...turns out you were just admiring the Flowers....:laughing:

(Sorry guys..cough..cough..WWizz has an evil sense of humour attatched to it.. :joint: I know it is a bit early..but it IS Sunday..:D)

M

mossy

BTW..I couldn't find the thread before..then I noticed it is in stickies..
how long has it been there..
or is it just the site juggling around...?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soxx came over a couple evenings ago, and asked what I thought would be an approximate yield from this year... I really don't have enough experience with large yields to say with any certainty, but I thought somewhere between 5-15 lb would be close...

Lost a significant amount because of mold in some thick heads, but much of the plants were fine... I try and trim it out when I can, I wish I had been able to do it sooner... The important thing was to get them out of the rain though... If not, I'm afraid it would have been much much worse of a loss.. Feel bad for some of the people in this region who have gotten more more precipitation than us, would really make for a difficult harvest season... Mold trimming takes so much more time... :eek:

Still workin on the pictures... Next friday we should have some quality views...

M

mossy

Hehehe.... duct tape works good for about anything doesn't it?
Does for me m8..does for me..:biglaugh:
Just don't let Your WIFE read it or she will be thinking of another use for it..an I'll be in the firing line...eeekk..:yoinks:

That is one HELL of a harvest m8..:headbange
I wish I was there to give you a hand with it..I wish I was around just to have a Whiff of it...you have some prized genetics there.
Don't forget to set you alarm clock for Spring..I can see Winter disappearing in a puff of smoke for you..:smoker:

Lost a significant amount because of mold in some thick heads
Damn..mother nature sometimes wants her cut...that rain hit at a bad time.
I've been talking to a few growers from all different parts and a Lot have had unseasonal downpours.
Certainly the case here too.
Worst I have seen for 8 years.

Soxx came over a couple evenings ago,
Is he okay..I haven't seen him post in a while..I was wondering if He had got himself a lady too.
It normally runs in rashes...:biglaugh:

Next friday we should have some quality views...
Looking forward to it already

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey LBH..beautiful Haze..superb tric coverage m8...:yes:

I think you have finally persuaded me that I have to have a Haze on the patio in some form for next season..otherwise I will be watching you all growing them and feeling as if I have missed out..:D
I Did have an AF Haze..but she got lost in the mix...I do regret it.

Yup..I think she will be Spot on.

thanks .
if they are ready i can sent you some auto haze seeds too grow on your patio .
she is one of the best ones what i find out that al the autohazes do not have moll/funges only one of them hsd i think lowryder crosses were verry kwik wit moll/funges?
some other plants outdore have now mole/funges

Have you tried the new translation buttons my m8..if you have..is it any good for you..?
will take a look but moost translation procrams cant translate correct Dutch

Still workin on the pictures... Next friday we should have some quality views...
will make some nice pic of dry bud i gone test :joint: on friday

M

mossy

will make some nice pic of dry bud i gone test on friday
Looking forward to it m8...:yes:

Pity about the translator..
I have used a couple of translation discs to try translate the spanish paperwork..and they weren't very good.

picture.php

This is the haze AF I Lost..
it was my first season and I wasn't supposed to be gonna cross any.. hmmm..

i think lowryder crosses were verry kwik wit moll/funges?
I think some can be a bit "Soft" because they have been grown under light for all of their lives.
I have had problems with a couple...
but I find they acclimatise pretty quickly.

Also..IMO..if the light drops with AF's..you need to stop ferting and start flushing.
Low light + ferts = Mold...in any AF.

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
hey mossy don't have anything worth sharing for Friday night as i only get to see my babies on Saturdays these days...

but i did have a visit from the pigs luckily all they found were some seeds :nanana:

Attachments

• piggy.JPG
    piggy.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 17
M

mossy

i did have a visit from the pigs
:D :D :D

three cheers for the pig shroomy..

I'm sure if they can teach them to hunt truffles..
they could be great seed sniffers too..
looks like you have yours well trained m8....:biglaugh:

A.W.O.L. on lowrdr and SteveFrench..anyone seen them..?

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

wow mossy that auto haze looks fenomenal. its very resinous.

whats they height of your respective auto hazes guys?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a funny story to tell for the Friday night show... Our new doggie last night as well as this morning felt fine, went on a walk, and running around... He was normal as can be... Took a shower and a little while later while he was with the mrs he started dry heaving like he was getting sick... We stuck him in the backyard and then saw he as acting kind of tired and dizzy, sitting in strange positions. He could run but he didn't really like it after a couple moments of it... His head was bobbing and his ears were back... We didn't know what was wrong.. He had been in the barn a couple days before while my friends and I were trimming and I thought he may have got in to the mouse poison... He had brought me back a tray of it the other day but didn't eat any of it besides one or 2 pellets... (bad dog... :D )

Anyway we were kinda worried, and he needed to go in for a checkup anyways... Everything checked out fine except he had an intestinal parrisite, common and treatable... Still waitng back on some of the tests though...

The Mrs. and I were about to go pick him up at the vet and I looked down to check on my bubble hash that had been drying for a little over a day and a half...

There were teeth marks in it! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

He had eaten just a small amount about the size of a dime... But oh I think that was enough... Hes only about a 30 lb dog!

Dr. Pipeline has concluded this to be a case of cannabis overdose, and he should eat well and sleep it off....

Good thing for the dog the Dr. gave us some special wet cans of food... He's in heaven now, belly full of good food, just staring at the ground in the backyard... :D

I had him smell a piece of hash from previous runs and he put his mouth up to it like he was going to eat it, a couple times actually....

Thats my dog! :headbange :smoke:
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol bad doggie
my doggie dith take some of my gardin plants/buds he whas protecting ( he live;s in the garden)
funny too see how he was walking an playing and seeing things that warend there.
no od becorce he a big doggie .look ath his stoner eyes .
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We should get our dogs together sometime, they'd probably love each other... :D

Say, where is everyone? Must be a busy weekend for everyone..... I know I've still got work to do... :D

Latest posts

Latest posts