What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Mossy's)Friday Night Show

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What i will be smoking tooday
is this ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mouthwatering, I really want to try haze some day... Sounds like the ultimate in party smokes... :smoke:

Is that fresh harvest?

I got an assortment of Pine Tar Kush, Sour Bubble, and Bubba Kush x Bubblegum to puff on this evening.. I'll be creating smoke reports in the coming weeks... Let the work begin... :D :smoker:

Turtle Plot

picture.php

Royal Dane x Heaven

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mouthwatering, I really want to try haze some day... Sounds like the ultimate in party smokes... :smoke:

Is that fresh harvest?

No my friend very dry :biggrin: look green but i dry it good in the dark in good tem.

i will try too release them early summer at some seedbank ore the seedsbay so you guy's can injoy it too:smokeit:

here some more dry bud pic of Autoflowering SOUR DIESEL HAZE
picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew they were dry, my friend. I am an herb grower as well... :D I'll have to keep my eyes open for when your seed's available... Happy Frieday!

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful.... She looks very fertile... How many days along is she?

Just got a Nintendo Wii used from my wife's sis... About to dive into it in a min... Wish me luck!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmmmm... Day 40 is a magical time of the plants life... After that point they tend to really puff out.... :D

White rhino or white russian?

What plant is that pictured above?????

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx... I'm going out first to take the dog on a walk in the snow.. Its gonna be gettin cold tonight and tomorrow... Arctic blast blowing south... Should get down around 6F! :eek: :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Meds

:biglaugh: hahahahaha :freezing: It's LR2 x chem dawg backcrossed with blue kush, called auto oil. Germination wasn't up to standard but really fast.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice head on that gal... :yummy:

Got any pics in color? Are you using black and white because of the orange from your HPS light?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool! How many watts to you pull using that? Can't you get the amount of lumens a 400 watt HPS puts out using only 125 watts of LED lighting?

I have thought about purchasing one, but I just don't have the money to spend... I can wait a couple months and put plants outside...

I plan on getting some heirloom varieties of garden veggies to grow this year. Anyone have recommendations on good cultivars to grow around 40 N?

6940garden_harvest2.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit, I almost forgot... Stumbled across this a day or so ago... SAH started a thread in Tom Hill seeds' forum asking Tom what he thought about autoflowering plants and what would be good to hybridize them with. SaH specifically asked him about PTK! :D

Bunch of good stuff to read in this thread... Check it out!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=134888

Tom Hill said:
Hello S_a_H,

I have very limited experience with Auto Flowering genetics. About 20 years ago I played around with them some outdoors. In the F1's between the AF ("Phil's Red") I was working with and other lines, the AF trait seemed fully expressed or not at all. I was hoping for some mid values in regards to harvest timing and saw little if any of that. I'm sure you have more experience with this though than I.

I think this is where their biggest potential lies -

If the trait is passed on in the all or nothing so to speak then I'd want it fully expressed, but I would be crossing AF's to tropicals as apposed to plants like PTK. I think we want mega-stretch, and potency/quality of smoke coupled with that AF trait. If we could deliver a plant that was planted in May and consistently harvested 4+ oz of high-quality by early August in northern climes, then we'd really have something special I think that would appeal to a wide range of growers. That's what I'd be shooting for anyway, and I don't think we could get there via PTK.

In regards to the PTK, most of the variation is in the flavor. There is pine, pineapple, lemon, skunk, and more in there. In choosing parents for hybrids, I'd select away from the broadest leaved and thick stemmed phenotypes, then towards your preferred flavor and other traits regarding resin quantity/quality. -Tom

I'll repost this in our breeding discussion thread (my date with density... )

Mr.Meds

300w and probably plus some from spread of nearby. I'm using different LED than everyone on this site that I've seen.. We'll see how they do. I like to test things for myself. :biggrin:

when they try to compare to 3x and 4x the light of hps and mh...It's more like 2x 3x but the spread is much less...So....in theory what is directly under it should do better but smaller footprint. we'll see...not looking bad.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That makes sense that it has a smaller footprint... Never thought about that... Nope she looks pretty happy from here... :yes:

What kind of meds are you using today, mr. meds? :)