3x dj lancerock
picture.php

2x gfxbb x black , 2x lady lavenberry
picture.php

3x twisted sister
picture.php

sgapetti

Veteran
still lurking fratello, that powerdog is going to be a fat lady soon:greenstars: nice to see your perpetual taking shape, kudos to you
Peace S

M

MacGyver420

man you are busy dude! here's to hoping you find some dank super chronic somewhere in those seedlings!

:smoke out:

M

Mos Cutty

Looks great in here as always brother I agree that Sage is kicking ass! That little LanceRock needs to put on some weight, she's holding some haze traits so she may kick in late. All of my LanceRock turned out to be male and I don't have the space to start new ones right now, so I will have to watch and see what you get.
Mos

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looks great in here as always brother I agree that Sage is kicking ass! That little LanceRock needs to put on some weight, she's holding some haze traits so she may kick in late. All of my LanceRock turned out to be male and I don't have the space to start new ones right now, so I will have to watch and see what you get.
Mos

thanks for stoppin in brotha mos..you are welcome :tiphat:
yes bro 3 of my lancerock turn in male but the the only one female that start now kick up buds look delicious...

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Bella killer! Vedo che ti stai preparando alla grande per il prossimo ciclo! Belle la sage e la power! Complimenti bro! Buon cultivo..Hola! :wave:

:smoweed:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Bella killer! Vedo che ti stai preparando alla grande per il prossimo ciclo! Belle la sage e la power! Complimenti bro! Buon cultivo..Hola! :wave:

:smoweed:

grazie bro, la sage and powerdog sono le uniche per il momento ad aver buttato fuori fiori decenti, piccole di taglia ma buone, le altre sono lente piccole e soffrono questo cazzo di caldo, speriamo per questa unica femmina di dj lancerock che sta buttando fuori fiori belli e promette bene, per la veg. le piccine non sono male , crescono un pò lente ma bene...alla fine del mese dovrò metterne un pò in fioritura nella parte FLO della cabina..le altre continuano a crescere sotto il neon e vedremo poi quali diventeranno madri...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts