What's new

Mos Cutty genetic meet the killerweed31 bunker

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Man shit looks sweet. I love all the crosses you have. I see you got beans from other people, did you make some of the x's yourself? I'm currentlygrowing the shit out of a bunch of crosses of my own , and the other day i cleaned the plants from my last breeding project, and i bet i have 1500 beans to work with , four different females, one male, is all it took, i love it . I'm never gonna get to the bottom of my genetic treasure chest, lol.

thanks for appreciate frank:tiphat:
man sound good , always good to grow own shit ehh, i hope to try soon , maybe when i buy new tent i can do some , till that not sure!!
i grow genetic coming from my friend here , few menber : lil greensprout , mos cutty, stra, but never i make till now
:)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
groove: thanks bro

focaskater: yeah always fat main cola coming out from this plants, also the high was insane ..believe me!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
THANKS for appreciate persephone...

DAY 30 FLOW...

TWISTED SISTER
picture.php

picture.php

OLD GRANDAD
picture.php

picture.php

focaskater

hey killer, do you think that the power dog could have good performances in a CFL SOG? how long does it takes to flower her?

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Great work with Old Granddad, she looks too be purple'n up nice for you,
with the cool nights of winter upon us, she`s gonna turn all kinda colors !:artist:
Twisted sister`s look good also, keep the beautiful pictures coming homie...
:ying:

lobsterbush

You the man KW! Keep it up, love the variety you put out.

This bud is for you bro.

picture.php

Disregard my trimmer's hair in the pic. I keep telling her to wear a hair net. :asskick:

Hope you don't mind me dropping the pic in your thread

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
You the man KW! Keep it up, love the variety you put out.

This bud is for you bro.

View Image

Disregard my trimmer's hair in the pic. I keep telling her to wear a hair net. :asskick:

Hope you don't mind me dropping the pic in your thread

you can drop whatever you want lobs :biggrin:
those buds lookin ridicolous frosty !!! big up bro!!!!
soon i come to check your 3d , always appreciate your visit :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Great work with Old Granddad, she looks too be purple'n up nice for you,
with the cool nights of winter upon us, she`s gonna turn all kinda colors !:artist:
Twisted sister`s look good also, keep the beautiful pictures coming homie...
:ying:

thanks lil :tiphat: yeah now still cold in town so many kinda color coming out..she rock the cab!!!

:biggrin:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey killer, do you think that the power dog could have good performances in a CFL SOG? how long does it takes to flower her?

thanks for stoppin focaskater :tiphat:
yeah powerdog are full power plant, every time i grow coming out big fat buds, high was medium /high and tasty depend in the pheno , sometime more chem sometime old sweet skunk, i like both
the pheno with skunkalicious tasty they end quickly around 55-60day, the other chemmy pheno 10 day more so 70day for totally ripe.
CFL SOG? i think depend in how many WATT you put up bro, i run with 250w hps and this is the time , but if you put les watt maybe end similar but less fat buds, just my 2cent!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
1° day flow fromgenetic by mos cutty...

bubba dagw alien
picture.php

alien dawg
picture.php

day 34 flow , old grandad...day by day more frostyness nuggs
picture.php

picture.php

i have also 1x lady lavenberry in flow from yesterday...soon i post pix
in veg. cab i have: 1x alien dawg, 1x bubba dawg alien, 1x cosmic bubba kush..if all this 3 are female i keep fo make clonez...

Bud-O-Phile

TAG! you're it! (thread subscribed)
how come all your plants get so damn lovely autumn colors. is it really cold up there at nights or whats your secret

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
TAG! you're it! (thread subscribed)
how come all your plants get so damn lovely autumn colors. is it really cold up there at nights or whats your secret

yo thanks bro, yeah inside bunker temps was near 0 c° , cold night in italy in this time , specially here in my town..
i have no secret for you fellaw ehh ehh :biggrin: