What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

morocco,the rif mountains 2009

hundreds of years old toilet in chefchaouen,cost 200 euro to fix which is alot of money in chef,and u need permission from the goverment because the buildings are so old.RESINSEEKER

i have some nice footage chefchaouen but when i upload to utube the quality is shit anyone no how i can fix it?what other site i can use?am rubbish with computers any help would be greatfull.RESINSEEKER

people are sending me pm asking to get the hash for them,so to let people know i can talk about moroccan hash but am not going to get it for u ffs am not a dealer am a travelling smoker.RESINSEEKER

once u click the link go to the top right corner were it says resinseeker then click on my videos and u should see the footage.enjoy.RESINSEEKER

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Resin,

The "resinseeker" link only appears for you mate as thats the link to your personal folders (account) at youtube :)

In the meantime they seem to be either processing your file or have removed it and when we click the link we're told that ...

"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
no problem, lets hope the "unavailable" message goes away soon, or there wont be much point in adding the link to the video section... maybe sometimes they censor things if its "dope related"... not too sure, mate...

edit - I never used youtube, but maybe you have to make your file "public" if you can already see it in your personal folders (my videos)

glad u like it mate i had a adventure of a life time.sitting in the mountains smoking the finest hashish morocco has to offer with the berber men of the mountains good times indeed.RESINSEEKER

Latest posts

Latest posts