What's new

Morocco - مغربي

Lumière

Yours pics remind me of the wonderful colors, odors ,fragrances I've seen in my trip.
Great hash too...I loved smoking outdoors with a soothing cup of tea and some cookies...Great time:tiphat:

ElRubio

Veteran
Great pics bro! They bring me nice stoned memories.

We have to go back soon, eh? ;)
00 keep posting carnal!

BIg Up-
Sooner than later bro, promised! ;)
un brazo, hablamos pronto!

beautiful!

where do you stay when your over there ?

camping out?

Hey mate, it was decemer at 1.200 m high... it was freezgin actually. But its allowed to camp there during all the year, no problem. I consider it serously if ill come down this summer again:) you can find to sort of mountain lodges, both in Azilane and Ackchour (check out the map i posted be4), in the hearth of the park. You can arrange it in Chaouen in case it was fully booked in peak season. I´m not really sure about there items marked as lodges in the map.
Ill post some pics of lodge i stayed soon. Just pm me if needed mroe detailed info ;)

Talassemtane Hasish Park!! :)
Some os the small villages inside where the gold is made. Let me do not be more specific about the locations.;):thank you:
Stalks of the last crop were everywhere!!!. i imagine this would be a very amazing place in summer!

PC100074.jpg

PC100078.jpg

PC100079.jpg

PC100080.jpg

look at the ground full of kiffi rest!
PC100077.jpg

[{[]}]
Bets vibes!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Amazing Pictures my friend ! Thanks a lot for sharing...

I should go there one day, it looks lovely...

Do you already know how to approx. recognize the various hash, from different places and strains, from smell, taste, look and smoke ?

Keep it green, hope to see you at 420 ???

++

ElRubio

Veteran
Hiya mates!
Thanks for stoppin by and the positive vibes...a few shots more of the Talassemtane!

you know how to enjoy life Rubio
im looking for more hash pics, also for food pics:D[/QUOTE]

im sure youre gonna enjoy this new ones bro! The food in the mountain is awesome, better than Chaouen by far. Natural and fresh products:tiphat: and lovely handmaded...Saja

[QUOTE="lost in a sea, post: 0"]ive got a sweet canvas tent with a stove and chimney but its a bit heavy to take over,, shame,,[/QUOTE]

Mental note: do NOT forget the canvas tent with stove next time!:dance013:
[IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj62/ElRubio_photos/27072The_Stove_Roars.jpg
;) just kiddin! thanks mate!

Amazing Pictures my friend ! Thanks a lot for sharing...Do you already know how to approx. recognize the various hash, from different places and strains, from smell, taste, look and smoke ?hope to see you at 420 ???
Big HOLA for yo bro.
morocan is made in the Talassemtane area (really everywhere). The new ones (pakis, jamaicans, mexis) are been grown only in the Ketama and Bab Berred area wich is more wild and have less tourists. (1 hour from Chaouen).
Actually you can score some samples of all of them in Chaouen if you know where to go ;) PM if you finally go down sometime...youll be passin at my door, so...you know man. Best vibes! I hope save some money and time for the cup-o-No Cup this year at the 4 20!! Talk soon frend!

some views from the lodge in Azilane
PC100089.jpg

PC100091.jpg

PC110113.jpg

PC110112.jpg

Vegetarian taghine.
This meal was absolutely DELICIOUS i must admit
PC100103.jpg

PC100104.jpg

PC110107.jpg

PC100101.jpg

Now some hash shot. A ball made from moroccan genetics. Really sweet and clean.
Hash ball, about 70 g
PC110109.jpg

PC110108-1.jpg

PC110110.jpg

^^after heat´n´press!^^

see ya! thank you all!

F

Fluffy Clouds

Vegetarian taghine.

PC100104.jpg

PC110107.jpg

Now some hash shot. A ball made from moroccan genetics. Really sweet and clean.
Hash ball, about 70 g
PC110109.jpg

hahaha:D rubio, friend you know how to make my day, hash and food, isnt it good combination :D real life luxury... hope you enjoyed to the max..

taghine? what goodies are in that meal?

Yarkand

It looks like my moms fish with potatoe, corriander, tomatoe, paprika powder and tumeric powder tagine :) yummmy i make it a few times a month and also really good to add is a smoked dried pepper to give it a smokey kick !

Really love the thread with all the great scenery and hash !

F

Fluffy Clouds

ah i know already what it means taghine.. :D its such cooking pot.. marocan cuisine is one of the best in the world.. more pics of candies? :D

joemarley777

Hey Paolo. Are you ok these days? I read all about your experiment in Morocco tyi to grow different types of herb. I think your goals are great. For people who dont like to mix tabacco with herb/hash, new kinds of green herb are needed here. I hope we make more contact in the future.

ElRubio

Veteran
Yo dudes!!

Salam Aleikum!

Finally i gathered some free days this summer and im gonna go down to Morocco again.

I´ll be there from 24th july til 10 august or so...Chaouen as headquatters as ever.
This time i wanna tour the whole Talassemtane Park with my bike (it´ll take bout 7-10 days, depending on the rests...)

Anyway, shoot me a PM if any of you ICMaggers are gunna stay around...id love to share some delicious hashish with some of u in such wonderful place.

Insallah! and best vibes!

mack 10

Veteran
Tempting, El Rubio, if I didn't have the garden I 'd be coming with you.
Always wanted to see Morocco.

SativaBreather

Veteran
hey el rubio
I love chaouen like you cant imagine, been over 20 times, got people I genuinely love there
a piece of my heart will always be there

go stay in the Rif Hotel, basic but great people, they like family to me