What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

moringa as an organic super supplement?

Dab Strudel

where are you in the quality dept.? Do you already get dense nugs with a high THC count and going for terp profile or are you looking for some kind of improvement? Just trying to gauge if it may be something that could benefit a garden that needs improvement or if it could benefit someone that already has all their ducks in a row.

idiit

Veteran
I was looking for vigor mostly. I think I've got a pretty good organic soil mix already. the growth hormones aspect of moringa intrigued me.

Just trying to gauge if it may be something that could benefit a garden that needs improvement or if it could benefit someone that already has all their ducks in a row.

^ getting right at the gist of it imo. nice point. if you already got it pretty well completed then what good could any amendment do? the area I thought moringa could shine was growth hormones.

moringa is probably great in poor soil as an amendment but as others have posted there are cheaper, more easily obtainable in large quantities amendments in most places in the world. for areas brimming with a vast surplus of locally supplied moringa leaf I suspect it could be a great, cheap amendment by tonnage.

BloomBlood

I just posted a new thread about trying Moringa seeds out for seed sprout tea. Did you ever go down that path? I have a big tree in the front of my house and consume the seeds daily

Dandelo

I have some dwarf moringa seeds here I am going to start this week :) I will also update once I get a chance to experiment.

ZafarYaqoob

Moringa is often referred to as a superfood or super supplement due to its rich nutrient profile. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other beneficial compounds that make it a popular addition to many people's diets. Here are some of the potential health benefits of moringa:

1. High in antioxidants: Moringa contains high levels of antioxidants, which can help to protect the body against oxidative stress and damage from free radicals.
  2. Rich in nutrients: Moringa is a good source of many important nutrients, including vitamins A, C, and E, as well as calcium, iron, and protein.
  3. May lower inflammation: Some studies suggest that moringa may have anti-inflammatory properties, which could help to reduce inflammation in the body and lower the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
  4. May improve blood sugar control: Preliminary studies suggest that moringa may help to improve blood sugar control, which could be beneficial for people with diabetes or those at risk of developing the condition.
  5. May support brain health: Moringa contains compounds that may help to protect against neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain.
Overall, moringa can be a healthy addition to a balanced diet and may offer a range of health benefits. However, it is important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the effects of moringa on human health, and it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen.

Latest posts

Latest posts