What's new

more to dam than weed?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get some baquettes near the rijksmuseum (sp?) if you head that way, cheap and fucking tasty, bread cheese and tomato...

moth

Check out a small town called Maduradam

The coolest tiny mock up of Holland.

Attachments

• PA16501043262.jpg
    PA16501043262.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 22

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
my best advice would be just enjoy your time there,,

dont try and do too much,, just have fun,,

my worst holydays have always been when ive over planned the trip

Sun Ra

September is a great time to go, very pleasant weather. When I was there two years ago I only needed a light jacket. I would suggest trying Indonesian food. There are a lot of Indonesian restaurants there.

There's also a funky place called katten kabinet. It's a museum dedicated to cat art work. The have a lot of cool prints for sale too.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
September is a great time to go, very pleasant weather. When I was there two years ago I only needed a light jacket.

you might get lucky, summers been a bit slow to get started this year, might turn out to be a late one ;)

amstercal

Great food, everywhere. The best is grabbing a coffee and a smoke and just walking. Just figure out the bike lane deal (1st curb for cars, 2nd curb for bikes) before you cross the street. Cyclist there are everywhere and the great weed makes it harder to negotiate the traffic. Fortunately loved ones shoved me along before I managed to make myself into a traffic incident. :)