What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moratorium sought on pot collectives Trinity Ca

Moratorium sought on pot collectives
With the season of spring planting just around the corner, Trinity County Planning Commissioners last week voted to recommend an urgent moratorium against collective medical marijuana farming operations for multiple patients while they continue to hammer out possible permit regulations for the county Board of Supervisors to consider

Would this affect people that already have a legal collective following every single bit of law stated in SB420?
I have a registered collective right now but wondering if the wording would allow "Grandfathering in"

I'm not just some guy with a few "Scripts" hanging, I have an actual collective registered with state guidelines much like a dispensary, although I don't have that as its already a moratorium on dispensaries.

If any one is wondering whats going on, trinity county has massive grows with dozens of "Scripts" hanging, totaling sometimes over 400 and 500 trees. (I am very much not one of these people)

Often they are cutting down the forest and dumping raw sewage.

Its not on the net but I copied it in JPG.

http://www.trinityjournal.com/

*You have to click the URL quite a few times to make it large enough to read*

zenoonez

Veteran
Idiots have no idea what they are doing. This is how bureaucracy kills an industry. Good luck, I was thinking about moving to Trinity but I guess I will have to think about somewhere else.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Consider loading that on IC servers. ImageShack will turn on you in a heartbeat.

sourD

moratorium approved

moratorium approved

The board of Supervisors passed a 45 day moratorium on aggregate grows (growing for people not living on the property) and limited canopy size to 50 square ft less than 1 acre, 100 under 5 acres and 250 sq ft from 5 to under 30 acres. Over 30 acres can do 2500sq ft. Hopefully this will not be extended through the season. It will hurt a lot of good trinity county people.

Latest posts

Latest posts