What's new

Moppel´s and Ministro´s guerilla grow.

Ministro

Heres a little update for the M&M thread :muahaha:

Here are some clones that Moppel has been taking care of. Pretty bushy

Also the peat moss arrived thursday

Heres a sample of soil to check ph (same soil, flash off - flash on)

......and at last, the fences to protect from rabbits

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Ministro

PH

PH

Just Measured ph with the soil sample

I used 1/2 cup soil with 1/2 water (ph 7.2)

After stiring and siting for 10 minutes, i sticked the ph meter in the mud and it showed 6.2

does this means the soil ph is bellow 6 ?

:badday: :badday:

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

it seems indeed the soil ph is low. also i cans ee its full of pine trees around? a pine forest has allways a very acidic soil.

but i think it seems ok! :D

i planted my guerilla this year in a pine forest also - pretty much in a river more or less hehe :D it didnt need to get watered at all..

i hope u guys have luck with rain! if not - it might be an idea to put a tarp or somethig for collecting humidity or rain to have extra water for watering. its quite back breaking to carry lots of water long distances :D

im enjoying this thread :D makes me wanna amplify my next years guerilla :D

keep it up moppel and ministro!

peace

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i dont think we should worry too much about the PH. Today we filled the first holes with the mix. Some holes are 150-160 liter. Cant wait till the plants are in and we can start watering them. This carrying and digging isnt the most fun part of the grow. It almost starts to look like work.....lol

B

bonecarver_OG

i hear ya on the digging :D hehe those holes seem HUGE :D

going to be some huge bushes with mother nature on ur sides :)

what plans do u have for irigation? hand watering or dug down tubes etc?

its my curiouos nature but it would be fun to get more details about the setup and plans :D

peace!

Ministro

bonecarver_OG said:
i hear ya on the digging :D hehe those holes seem HUGE :D

going to be some huge bushes with mother nature on ur sides :)

what plans do u have for irigation? hand watering or dug down tubes etc?

its my curiouos nature but it would be fun to get more details about the setup and plans :D

peace!

Hey bonecarver, irrigation sounds like a dream to me :badday: :badday: ... lol theres no water source close.....
The place is really good but bring water is a must, couldnt be other way

If some plants get huge might be a problem, each liter = 1 kg. 15 ladies drinking 5 to 10 liter each 2 days, it is some carrying , that would be a :badday: :badday::badday::badday: but hope it worths it :)
We tow the water in by hand , jerrycans..

scaramanga

Hey ministro, how much rain do you receive in your area during the growing season?
If you feel that your Ph is too low you could always mix in some lime (CaCO3), that would help to buffer the Ph. And those are some BIG holes; good show.

TheBEAK

As scaramanga said, you should throw some lime in the holes, or around the plants for a better PH. Also you could mix some of those water-holding pellets, so you wont have to water as often.

This thread is just what the doctor ordered for these dark, cold, wet winter months.
Good luck guys:)

B

bonecarver_OG

the water holding pellets - its very expensive for largescale grows - not wroth it..

the water holdiing pellets wont really do too much.

well - if ya didnt like the digging :D i know you aint gonna like the carrying of water :D hehe

its really heavy... to carry lots of water :D i know hehe :D

keep it up :D

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
@scaramanga, we wont have a lot of rain. Lets hope for a bit in jan and feb. Cause like Bonecarver said, it is gonna be a bitch bringing the water there.
@Beak, we did put something like lime in the soil (forgot the name). Did another few holes today, tomorrow the first plants will go in.
@ Bonecarver, can we find pics of that outdoor in your thread?
@core, ghehehhehe

Last edited:

Ministro

Showtime

Showtime

Finally, the 1st 9 plants are planted at spot. All with covering nets and plenny of water.
We arrive at the spot at 6 am, before sunrise, but some light was showing already.
Here are some shots, now we cross our fingers praying for plants not to flower....

Peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

ehehe :D the plants in my guerilla didnt get too impresive in size -they had about maybe 2 liters of root space, hehe and only got about a few weeks of veg :D

didnt get much more than 30-40 g on the two plants :D but it got very tasty :D im ot really a soil grower and i got more than surprised by the quality. it was grown at 400m above see level, far from the coast. it didnt get too much direct sunlight.

small plants it was... next year gonna put out earlier :D

hehe im sure you guys will get 10 X bigger plants:D with direct sunlight and a bit of watering.

peace!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
hehe im sure you guys will get 10 X bigger plants:D with direct sunlight and a bit of watering.

If they dont start to flower as soon they are planted. Sun goes up at 6.10 and goes under at 20.50 these days. 21 december will be longest day. As said before we have been cutting down the light untill 15,5 hour. :violin:

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

should maybe get a bit stunted at first but should jsut grow straigth out of it. if the days are almost 15 hours or more its not gonna flower - i think its 13 hours +- 30 mins for flowering early indicas etc..

gonna be sweet watching :D

peace

brainfick

Hello Moppel ,
I have a question to moppel, unfortunatly I cannot pm you otherwise I would have asked that way but 50 posts is a lot :p

So, I saw in your earlier threads that you are/were using hesi nutes (tnt and blooM).

I wanted to know how you like them and more importanly what strength you use them in.

Ty in advance for the help.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Hello , brainfick. I find hesi good to work with, i kept their foodschedule as a guideline (more or less).

Actualy we might use Hesi for this grow too.

Latest posts

Latest posts