What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monty Outdoors

gorilla ganja

if you want to start them in pots and they are not ready to go into the ground yet. Just bury the whole pot into the ground. I do it all the time. It will keep the pots a lot cooler and they retain moisture better.
Best of luck with dessert growing at that altitude and may all your Buds be Huge.

Peace GG

Thanks for that gorilla ganja. I may give that a try with some of my next batch of seedlings. I'll see how things go, and update here again sooner or later.

Plants are back indoors in my shop again. There's no relief anywhere outdoors here from the sun, wind and heat. I'll see how things go later in the season when I can finish closing up the greenhouse.

Latest posts

Latest posts