What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

montel williams on anderson cooper 360 tonight

G

Im watching it right now.. don't normally catch daytime tv. thanks for the thread.

irv rosenthal, a federal medical marijuana recipitent was just on. they really speak the truth... what a great show.it is nice to hear the truth come from that box for once ;)

Government Pot

Government Pot

Last I remember the majority of government pot was grown at a university. Was it Kentucky? I forget that part. They had a Mexican Sativa strain which they grew for potent leaf. Some folks from High Times spoke to them in th late eighties but couldn't seem to talk them into learning to grow some quality buds.

My friend had some government joints in the late eighties and smoked bags off the street instead. Even Mexican brown weed was better.

tragic1

Yeah I saw the Montell show earlier and i think he is sending a good message to people out there that will be voting on these diffrent intiatives . People that other wise would have no knowledge on the matter, except the bullshit the goverment feeds them.

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Missed this

Missed this

I bet Newshawks get the tape to
Pot-Tv in the next few days,
I'll be watching for the video to show up and let you know.

There's a good Howard Marks video and Eddy Lepp Farm Video. Both worth watching.

Sin:wave:

G

Got to see it on a cable channel. I guess the local station couldn't do anything about that!.. It was an excellant show. That guy who kept telling him, that he knew how Montel felt.. Oh Montel went off on him, and Montel is right. The guy has no CLUE how he feels!! And the little boy, who is back in an institution, because the government wouldn't let him have the medicine that works for him.. My blood pressure rises at the thought of our government keeping cannabis illegal :mad:
How can the people that WE frikken voted into office, NOT do what the majoirty wants!! How can they do this and call this a free country? a democracy? I don't know how, but they do..
Freedom=Illusion ?
IMVHO

Latest posts

Latest posts