What's new

Montel Williams and Cannabis

montel williams

https://www.fatnugsmag.com/volume-12
CANNABIS All Day Long "FAT NUGS Magazine "
#cannabiscommunity #420community #weedcommunity #mmj #cannabiseducation #weedlife #cannabisnews #nugs #mmjcommunity
FAT NUGS Vol 12.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Montel Williams,
Welcome to the Mag. It's nice to have you here.

@Nannymouse , you were and are the coolest teacher anybody ever had. I truly appreciate your help with some sample testing of what I harvest today. I'll get an initial dry on the buds and bring you a jar to sample as it cures.

Peace farmerlion

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nannymouse

@ojd , this is the internet! and...

Don't go messing around with my lunch room fantasies, or i'll let loose a barrage of emoticons that the world has never seen!

I was internet conversing with a guy that i thought was Marc Emery, oh for about a year, before i figured out that it wasn't him.

@farmerlion the gardens are winding down, you can earn a bucket of green tomato and other stuff just for showing up, ha. If you are going to do cobs this year, the Dakota Black popcorn will take a bit to finish. The hoppers did a number on it, though.

@montel williams thanks for the videos. Sister has MS, older brother has some rare muscle wasting disease, grandkid is on the spectrum(high functioning), and i have 'fibromyalgia', arthritis, and was multiply heavy metal 'poisoned'. The video explaining the bio-markers were very welcome. I'll be watching the other videos, but probably will need to wait until we are done with the gardens.