What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Montana Man With Gift Wrapped Pot Arrested

bingobongo

A Montana man was arrested in Oregon's Klamath County after a state trooper found nearly two pounds of marijuana wrapped as a Christmas present in the man's car.

Oregon State Police said the trooper found about two pounds of marijuana and four firearms in Jimmie Cumbee's car after a traffic stop Monday night on U.S. 97 about 10 miles south of Klamath Falls.

Cumbee, 42, was stopped for driving 75 mph in a 55 mph speed zone. He was traveling with his 17-year-old son, who also was arrested. Both are from Highwood, Mont., east of Great Falls.

Trooper Dave Chambers also found a marijuana pipe, and said that one of the four weapons was loaded and concealed in a box next to the driver's seat.

Jimmie Cumbee is accused of unlawful manufacture, delivery and possession of a controlled substance, and carrying a concealed weapon.

His son was taken to Klamath County Juvenile Detention Center.

Information from: The Oregonian, http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonian/

marx2k

Veteran
Maybe he was driving to take the pot out into the forest to shoot it?

Why would they arrest the youngster? Wasn't it in the republican national debate that "mayor" Scumbag Giuliani said that we as a society don't want to punish our children for the mistakes of our parents?

G

why dont you put a link to the actual story instead of their homepage

did the story have any pictures or mugshots or the dude?

miss nycdf

What a moron. Who speeds like that when you have tons of weed in the car?

If ever, THAT is the time to slow down, obey the rules of the road, and don't get pulled over. DUH! :bashhead:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
miss nycdf said:
What a moron. Who speeds like that when you have tons of weed in the car?

If ever, THAT is the time to slow down, obey the rules of the road, and don't get pulled over. DUH! :bashhead:
Yeah, that and carrying a concealed weapon. FOOL! When I have a grow going on in my crib all my guns (even my fine hunting shotguns) are at a friends home.

Most states have wicked laws pertaing to 'drugs & guns' being together.

And why didn't this idiot trust the guy he was going to sell to? You gotta bring a gun or four?
:bashhead: :spank: :fsu:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts