What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Montana gets swept by feds

highonmt

Veteran
The state of montana has been swept by the feds in a cali style smash and grab 12 dispensaries have been busted with all lights, plants and equipment destroyed, as well as 4m in cash assets seized. Look at these jackbooted ass hats with the supplied air setups wtf. I's a plant for god sake.
6a00d83451c45669e20147e338148d970b-800wi

Lots of sick folks without meds today. What a coincidence the vote to repeal in our state fell on the same day...fucking thugs attacking sick people really warms your heard don't it.

TB Gardens

Veteran
wow that is ridiculous, i guess obama telling the dea to stop raiding means nothing. i had read they were slowly starting to move back in with the raids, but a 12 dispensary hit is ridiculous. fucking air supplies... wow, its all for the cameras

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
They're afraid of getting a contact high or something? Gee, if that happened then they might have some heavy introspective thoughts. That would be the end of their careers ruining people's lives. Too scary to think about I guess.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Now that I think about it, they are probably working under the assumption that the grower is spraying some crazy toxic/horrible for humans/causes cancer type shit on it.

Kirsten

wow that is ridiculous, i guess obama telling the dea to stop raiding means nothing.

Saying it and "meaning it" are different things.

It was more like a "stop raiding *wink wink*", not really a: "As head of the Executive and in charge of all federal enforcement agencies, i hereby order you to stop raiding cannabis growers, and I am writing an Executive Order to back it up".

See, there is the greatest difference. One is lip service, the other is action.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
tellin ya, dickweeds are gonna start calling growers "terrorists", homeland security is the new cold war, the last one not being hot enough to keep our attention.

what will happen if the DEA wins the drug war? wouldn't they be just shooing themselves in the foot? they need a new agency spin on garnering that huge chunk of money they steal from us as taxes. government is not about being downsized.

sorry, politics torques my nuts.

btw...how did the repeal vote turn out?

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Wow...I think it has a lot less to do with Obama and Holder and a lot more to do with local politics and an uncontrolled DEA ona local level. That said, I'm sure part of the reasoning on the DEA's part is to chill the marrow of folks doing business as usual in Colorado, MT and CA - as well as to affect perceptions in MT where there is apparently a move afoot to push things back to prohibition. But...what do I know?

At the same time, the federal VA has changed/is changing its policies and a medical marijuana bill appears to be advancing in the House. My question is going to be how "libertarian" are the alleged "libertarians" that entered into the Body Politic in the last election? To they mean it? The last regime -Bush, et.al. - certainly didn't. And that arch-megalomaniac, Scalia, has shown his breathtaking hypocrisy, as well. Hopefully the libertarians of Montana are the real thing.

NO MORE MARIJUANA MARTYRS!!

i hope you guys can get it turned around there. good luck

I hope we can control it a bit when it gets here. I hope those suites protect from both love and sunshine cause im all armed. I will GIVE you the weed you should use those special words, though.

PLEASE, STOP ARRESTING AND DESTROYING THE LIVES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Also, please dont send me to one of those barbed wire camps if at all possible :) or at least let me grow flowers there. Thinks of how to hide seeds in various body cavities without having germination "issues". Sees self successfully growing a marigold plant but subsequently getting "busted" as it was obvious I was expressing the type of joy only found in caring for ones provider, nature.

PEACE, we could use more of in this world as of late, peace folks, peace

KA~

Kirsten

Wow...I think it has a lot less to do with Obama and Holder and a lot more to do with local politics and an uncontrolled DEA ona local level.

No such thing. Federal law enforcement agencies follow orders just as strictly as the military. The Chief Executive, aka, President of The United States, dictates the policies from his desk to the agency directors, and bureau heads. There is no "uncontrolled DEA on a local level". Trained attack dogs bark and bite when allowed to unchecked, and/or told to do so - either way the liability lies where the buck stops - at the top with the person who hires the leaders who set the polices of the agencies in accordance with the wishes and approval of the President.

Willfully absolving the the President of the actions of the Law Enforcement Agencies under his Executive command is naive.

CaptainChronizl

pretty sure they got raided for shit like tax evasion and money laundering. these guys were doing shit like paying cash for a $50,000 truck. riding dirty if you ask me. making us law abiding, tax payer , pot smoking folks look really shitty. you are ruining it for the rest of us, you mother fuckers! thanks for all that heat and negative public opinion!

just my opinion

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
the outfits they have on are hilarious. They must think its like meth

Because they get pictures of agents destroying plants and people think whats the point. You put them same people in some crazy looking haz mat suits and all of a sudden it makes people think they are dealing with some seriously evil shit.

Its all about PR with these assholes. Fuck whatever real harm they have created by keeping a harmless plant illegal, just as long as they can continue to harass and terrorize otherwise law abiding citizens.

Latest posts

Latest posts