What's new

Monstrous Outdoor 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whatever

Plants are looking super healthy to start. Got it dialed in. Should be awesome especially if those flower pics are teasers...heh heh.

wdr

Veteran
Very nice plants, greetings from Poland.

ps. WW can finish flowering in czech? Im from south poland so not that far away from czech:) and in our climate not allways ww is already for harvesting.

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
wdr said:

ps. WW can finish flowering in czech? Im from south poland so not that far away from czech:) and in our climate not allways ww is already for harvesting.
Yes, WW can finish flowering in czech. Im from south czech and in our climate you can growing plants with flowering time 65-70 days, but it depends on weather.

wdr

Veteran
Thanks for answer mate. I wish you good luck and nice weather in Czech this summer.

Colt122

Nice plants good genetic line -up :rasta: Im doing most of the same strains, esbe seeds done here in Manitoba Canada, close to the border. Should be well worth seeing, we should know alot about these strain come the end of this season, What were your light hours when you started the seed compared to light hours outdoors, or how did you compensate there veg?
good luck :wave:

G

wdr said:

It is not the rule that ww is to late in PL. The main problem is mold. Last year it was to moist autumn for them. They needed about 10 days more of dry weather but the smoke was really very very good and strong.

Great grow you had last year Exodus. I hope all is going well this year too :headbange
Stay safe :wave:

G

Hey, Exodus :wave:
You have some excelent crosses there. Esben's genethics is just wonderfull. Just smell your BambataxErdPurT. Yeah, now. They smell already I'm sure :D It is veeeery strange smell isn't it? They will turn to this in the fall:

Great stuff indid.

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
thank you !!!

to grunwald: Nice Bambata x ErdPurT. I'll look forward to it !!!

Here's my cross Jack Flash x Kerala Krush.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Exodus,

Lurking overhere...
I love the green..

Good luck.

Peace, G.A.

220508TroubleandAP.jpg

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
if i had possibility to grow those monsters i would definely love sativa.. :)

great start exodus, as always. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts