What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monster GG4

marrdogg

Veteran
What kinda lights you running? Also what size flower, how many lights per tree? Looking good my man looking good.
PEACE!

marrdogg

Veteran
Right now I'm in the process of relocating and want to re-do everything a little different. Right now I'm running 20,000w mixed bulds, some de's and regular digital and an assortment of magnetic. I run 2 4'×8' scrogs with 2000w over each tray. I also have a 4'×10' scrog that I run 3 1000w bulbs over. I have 1 3'×3' that I run 1 1000w over. I also have a 4'×4' scrog with 1 1000w over. I also have a 3.5'×5.5' scrog with 2 600w over, there is also a 600w over a 3'×3' scrog. The other lights are in another room with bigger plants maybe 5' tall that I just train and stake. What I'm trying to say is, i got too fucking much going on and liking your setup so please give a little more insight into how you get down.
PEACE!

R

Rubber Chicken

Nice plants but that looks like one particularly inefficient way of training.

marrdogg

Veteran
Nice plants but that looks like one particularly inefficient way of training.

If guy is pulling 2-3#'s per plant you gotta be crazy to think anything he's doing is inefficient and I want to know how. How much do you pull per plant with "proper" training.
PEACE!

mowood3479

Veteran
Hey marr, I think maina has a thread where he details much of his grow style..
I think it's titled maina: doing what I do.
I think he is vegging theses plants In a gh and moving them into these trailers to flower... Not positive about any of that tho, just what I'm recalling of the top of my head.

Last edited:

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
I would edit picture 2 unless your okay with showing your face :)

Grats good job.

marrdogg

Veteran
Hey marr, I think maina has a thread where he details much of his grow style..
I think it's titled maina: doing what I do.
I think he is vegging theses plants In a gh and moving them into these trailers to flower... Not positive about any of that tho, just what I'm recalling of the top of my head.

Good looking gonna check that out.
PEACE!

R

Rubber Chicken

Inefficient was a poor choice of word........

I can't think of the right word just now, so i'm sorry. It is obviously working for him.

Latest posts

Latest posts