What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monkey Juice Test Run (Pure Coco)

G

LOL i thought you were joking about the roots going down into the res! Thats awesome!

:woohoo:

Mo Budz

6 weeks.....

6 weeks.....

Here they are at day 42. I'm a little late posting this update. Been glued to my new toy for the last few days.....xbox 360..... :joint: . Things are still jammin, and the budz are really startin to pack on some weight. I had to stake a bunch of them up cuz all the weight was pullin em down. Only got a few pics to post, damn batteries died before I could get too many. Just some random shots of some colas and the garden. The roots are growing like crazy in the rez too, but my camera died b4 I could get a pic. Thanks again all for stopping by, and I will post some more as soon as I charge up my camera.

Mo Budz

Thanks guys. I cant wait. A little over 2 weeks, and then chop chop.... :dueling: . I have also noted that they are really using up their nutes pretty fast this last couple weeks. I have to add almost 2 gallons a day back to the res. My ph shifting upwards has also stopped. It has actually started dropping, and I'm having to add a little ph up every couple days. Here are those pics of the roots now, along with some random pics of the different strains I have in this order: Gumbolt, Trainwreck, and E-Train. I also got a couple of my most recent soil harvest of my E-Train's. Stuff is mind numbing. Thanks again for stopping by, and week 7 will be here soon.

Mo

PuttPutt33

I second that indica....Looks beautiful my friend....Sure do wish i has a big fat bowl of Gumbolt.

Last edited:

Mo Budz

Week 8

Week 8

Thanks guys, sorry for the late update. Here they are at day 53. Not much longer before harvest. Have been flushing them with plain water and some carboload for this first week, and the final water change will be just plain water. Thanks all for following along, and there will be more to come with the cocoponics..... :joint: . I just setup another tray, identical to this one, and I might even throw a 3rd in there. Harvest pics are just around the corner.

Thanks again,
Mo

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
three cheers for Mo Budz :yes:

you have nearly done it now man, not long at all and it will be harvest time. i think you are looking at a pretty good yield there, it's gonna be one hell of a trimming session though, lol.

peace :wave: